His uncle is now the new owner of the said multi millionaire corporation and he's firing everyone who is still loyal to his brother which is all employee. The company that was once for passion and love, is now all about money and money alone.

I beg you to raise him and not let anyone know about him or this letter. The heavens have chosen you to handle this and I trust you. I might die today or tomorrow.

Please raise him well. Don't let his heart be filled with greed and hatred. When he finally finds out about the truth, I believe he will handle it in a humane way. Don't let him be bad. Fill him with all the love you can and show him the importance of love for others and not only to self.

DON'T LET HIM USE JONGSEONG. USE JAY INSTEAD. THAT IS THE NICKNAME HIS MOM GAVE HIM.

Thank you so much.

Indeed, the birth certificate is there with the family photo and the CD. The woman was crying as she look at the baby.

Immediately, she followed the letter and hid it in a place no one would ever look into.

She carried the baby as she cried.

"I will take care of you little one. . ."

The woman turns out to be the young girl who took care of Jay's mother when she's a baby. She left the family when the girl was old enough and settled on the orphanage.

When she saw the image of the girl she once took care of, she then vowed to do the same for the son.

She will not let anyone adopt him. She will raise him on her own. She will fulfill what was written. The young boy will not grow up in hate and greed, he will be filled with kindness and love.

*five years later*

Jay was running around the playground with the other orphans when he tripped on a rock and fall face first on the ground.

"Why the hell are you so weak?"

One of the kids laugh at him but he knew its not a happy but a laugh of mockery.

Jay ran towards the woman he grew to treat as his mom and the woman wiped his face and dusted his clothes.

"I did nothing to them. ..  Why are they so mean to me?"

The woman just sighed and kissed the boy's forehead.

"Because they don't understand what being kind is. . . if you showed them goodness, they will feel bad and won't bother you again. But if you do to them what they do to you, they will continuously bother you. . ."

Jay just smiled and wiped his face with his palm.

"I want to be with you forever . . ."

"That's so sweet of you. . . I am not going anywhere. .  . just remember, of others are bad to you, don't be angry at them ok? . . . do not treat others how you don't want to be treated . . punishments come to those who deserve it "

Evening falls and Jay is fast asleep on his bed when he was awakened by screaming of the caretakers and cryings of children.

He immediately ran out his room when someone pulled him back.
It is the woman who raised him whom he came to know as Hena.

"Sshh . . they are bad guys . . let us leave here or they will get us and hurt us too . ."

The two rushed to the back door but a huge explosion send them flying across the room.

"Jay, run . .  before the fire will get you. ."

Jay don't want to.

He ran back and helped Hena get up as they ran towards the door. They heard gunshots after gunshots and Jay was trembling in fear. They managed to reach safety but another explosion occurs and they were very unlucky. Pieces of debris are flying towards their direction. 

They ran before it's too late.

They hid behind a huge container and Hena brought out the envelope.

"Jay . . listen, this is a secret I want to share you . . . but promise me. . don't open this before you're 18. . ok? Promise me"

"I promise Hena. . . I promise . . . I will keep your secret and I will not open this until I am 18"

Jay took the paper and hid it in his pocket. . Hena gave him a necklace and gunshots are heard again.

"Jay, go there. . look there is an exit. . let's go . ."

They ran but one of the gunman saw them and fired his gun towards them. They continue to ran and ran until they can't hear them anymore.

"Hena . . we're safe!!"

But the joy of the little boy was cut short when Hena just smiled and took his hand as blood poured out her stomach, she was shot.

"Promise me . . Jay . . my boy . . you will be the nicest. . . and don't read the letter. . "

Jay was crying as he pinky promised.

Just like that, Hena closed her eyes as the poor boy just held her and cry, calling her name in attempts to wake her up but it is no use, she is forever gone.

Jay saw a pit nearby, it is filled with soil. He wrapped Hena with his only jacket before dragging her towards the pit, never did he stop crying.

He covered her and carefully uprooted some plants unknown to him are trees and planted them on the grave to hide it from anyone who dares to take her.

He ran back to the orphanage to look for others but it is up in flames. He hid behind a tree and he saw that huge van where he can hear the other orphans crying inside.

Are they taking them all?

Where are the caretakers?

He then saw them in another van, they are also taking them all. He saw each and every smiling face of the men who are holding guns and watching the poor orphanage burn to pieces.

"Why are they happy? . . . they hurt people and kill Hena . . why are they happy?"

That moment opened Jay's eyes to the reality. The reality that he's now alone . .  and the reality that other people are really demons.

He is crying as he ran as fast as he can away from the place.

He ran and ran until he reached a place with a lot of houses and cars and people.

Even at night, the place is so bright and there are many people roaming around.

"I am by myself. . . "

Jay curled up in a corner of a dumpster as he held his grumbling stomach.

_________________

Brace yourselves. . .