Rus?||18

Russia's POV

Damn, it's snowing again, and there is a secret package I have to pick up. I'll have to pick it up tomorrow though. "Hey Russia?" Philia asked, "Let's play in the snow please..." I was in a hurry, I needed to do something, it was really important, but I said, "Philia, I really need to go, I'm really in a hurry." I hugged her to comfort her. It was really important, it was true. The package was for her, we managed to get a replica of what was stolen. It has almost been a year since the wedding (How fast the time flies according to the book). "Ruski, I don't know if you remember-" I cut Philia off and said, "I am well aware of what you are going to say, sunshine." 

Philia's POV

Does he still love me? Does he truly love me? That we cannot tell. And this I fear. Russia steps outside with a really loud OW! "Are you alright?" I asked, and he said, "Дa, I am fine, we haven't left the house for some time, there are the Ыуат icycles on the ceiling..." Then I noticed something, his arm was bloody (why do I keep on harming these ppl, pls don't block me-), I asked him, "Russia- your arm-" he said, "'This is just a scratch, don't worry Philia-" I cut him off and offered to help him fix his arm. Fixing his arm was quite long, but it was fine. He said, "Fine, let's play in the snow, and blyat, don't forget your coat." 

No One's POV

They played in the snow for quite some time. Philia had so much fun. It was pretty good. 

Updates: I'm adding numbers to each chapter. 

The picture: