The Soviet's Ball||14

And no not balls, as in, you'll learn in grade 5 I think.

Russia's POV

"Hey Sunshine..." I said in front of my soulmate. She repplied, "Yes Ruski? Does this have anything to do with the ball?" I answered, "Y-yes. Will you-" I was cut off by Philia, "Yes Ruski! But damn, seems a bit riski isn't it?" I asked, "What do you mean?" Damn, I feel myself blushing so hard. She said, "Y-you were released from the hospital just last week-" I said, "Look, Philia, We have higher security now, my men and the UN's power combined."

Timeskip to the Palace Party area? 

I waited for Philia at the foot of the stairs, I wore my grandad's formal clothing... I still remember how it looked like when he wore it. (Art not mine) 

 (Art not mine) 

Damn. Philia looks nice, I'm blushing like mad. 

Philia's POV

Russia's blushing so hard that I can't see his flag. Damn, what caught his eye. "Hey, Ruski, you have a trickle of blood running down your nose." I said to him, and he said back immediately, "Y-you looks so prety Philia. Well, let's go I guess?" He took my hand and we started to walk. We were allowed to drink some beer. We drank and laughed a lot. "I feel cold..." I said to Russia, after that, The Russian hugged me. His hugs felt so warm... Just then I noticed that 3 pairs of eyes were looking at me with envy. "I love you~" Said the drunk voice of Russia. I said back, "I love you too Ruski." 

Russia's POV

I may be drunk but I'm aware of what's going on arround me and- Philia is sleeping on my shoulder I guess. It would be rude to wake her up. I carried her to my room, and we both fell asleep wearing the clothes we wore at the ball. The next day, I woke up and checked if my secret item  was still there. but it wasn't, the glass on my window had been broken too. I kissed Philia in the forehead, took a bath, got changed and left the house to find what had been stolen. I made one last look at Philia, she looks so calm and so pretty in this state...