Ever considered redecorating?

Start from the beginning

"Great" he said heading for the door

"Where do you think you're going?" Fury called after him

"To make use of the two-way mirror in the interrogation room" Phil called over his shoulder

"Absolutely not, I cant have you interfering and putting the interview in jeopardy"

"Phil stopped in his tracks and turned to face him Ill follow your orders and not go in until the questioning is over but ill be dammed if I'm not there to make sure the interview isn't interrupted by one of your pride hurt agents" and with that he turned on his heel and stormed out, heading in the direction of interrogation room 5.

Stiles POV

Stiles barely held back a groan as he came back into consciousness. The hit he took to the jaw barely tinged but the sedative ugly number three dosed him with was another story.

Fuck I hate sedatives.

Have they always affected you like this?

Yeah, ever since I can remember.

Medicines and other injections have always had similar effects on me but Sedatives are the worst.

That's interesting

Yeah, not to mention bloody inconvenient.

Have you got any idea how shitty it is to have a headache and not be able to take anything for it?

I'm guessing its pretty shitty

10 points to Gryffindor

Wha-

Oh my god I cant even with you right now.

Before they could argue further Stiles took the opportunity to look around. He was in a large plain white room, sitting in a rather uncomfortable metal chair with his arms hand cuffed behind his back. Infront him there was a large metal table, a second chair identical to his own on the other side and a large two-way mirror.

God these people are basic.

I mean honestly would it kill them to get a little creative?

Stiles never got an answer to his question because barley seconds after a familiar looking muscular man with sandy coloured hair walked in holding a what looked like a thick stack of paper shoved into a folded piece of beige-brown card.

My file.

The man took a seat in the hair across from him and placed the file down between them.

"So, Stiles is it?"

He ignored the mans question in favour of studying is face a little closer trying to figure out where I had seen him before.

When Stiles finally realised who it was sitting across from him, he barely managed to stifle his smirk and keep an impartial expression on his face.

Clint Barton AKA Hawkeye, special agent of S.H.E.I.L.D, candidate for the avengers initiative.

And you know this how?

I used to hack into government organisations for fun back when I was a kid. I've read the files of every agent in this facility and committed the most important ones to memory.