Secrets Part 2 (Human Alberto x Sea Monster Reader)

Start from the beginning

It's easy...now. Time to find the bella.

I looked around to see her but it appears she's sitting by the water fountain, she'd be made into a stunning sculpture...

I took off my one glove and made my way over to her.

"Ciao Bella~"

"Ah! Oh...s-sorry you scared me." She said hiding her face under her gorgeous locks.

(Y/n's POV)

Oh my goodness he's returned...he looks very happy to see me.

"Aww Im sorry, didn't mean to frighten you like that." He held his hand out for me...I gently place mine over and he lifted me off up.

"I'll make it up to you...let me take you somewhere."

Oh! I wonder where he's taking me!

So I stood by his side, avoiding to get wet, he took me by a little shop that must either serve food.

He pulls out a chair for me and I sit on it.

That was nice of him.

"Let me surprise you, Ill be right back" He said and walked to the desk.

It's a very nice place here. I spotted a weird looking scoop thing, and I saw my reflection through it...wow...I look very weird.

(Alberto's POV)

"Ciao! Duo Italian Soda please, strawberry boba please." I made the order, then I heard the door bell ring.

It was my three friends!

"Ciao! Alberto! Were about to head down to the lake, order pizza and go for a swim, thought your still interested." Ercole said, raising an eyebrow.

You know what...when it comes to pizza...now I wanna come. "Well...Im interested, but Im spending time with someone."

Then I noticed Guido and Ciccio looking at Y/n, they smirked and Guido made a whistle.

"She really is hot" He said while I blushed.

"Stop it..." I heard my name being called, seeing the two drinks. I went to grab them.

"Why don't you ask your little girlfriend to come with, we won't bug you two." Ercole teased making kissy face.

If I do come...they'd shut up...

"Fine Ill go! Let me ask her."

We went over to the table where Y/n is fiddling with a spoon...

"Sorry to keep you waiting Bella, but Id like you to meet my friends, that's Ercole, Guido and Ciccio."

They all waved at her and she giggled.

Alberto chuckled "Ragazzi, this is Y/n."

You slowly waved at the three boys and you looked over at your drink, not sure how to eat it.

Then you watched Alberto sip his drink into a straw.

You followed what he's doing and slurped into the straw, soon you fell in love with the drink.

You crossed your eyes and let out a soft moan.

This made the boys blush from your sudden reaction.

"Heh...you like it huh?" Alberto asked.

You continued and nommed on the boba's.

"Its the best thing ever!" You replied.