CHAPTER 5: AMONG US

CHAPTER 5: AMONG US

Wrong grammars and maybe wrong spellings are present in this chapter, so be aware! and don't laugh at the chapter title, I just got run out of ideas yeah.

For Tommy, this day wasn't special at all, well at least that's what he thought. Yesterday's dream was strange and it kept Tommy wondering why did he have that Dream? he remember it like it actually happen, he remember such horrific scenes clear as day but why? did it actually happen? who are those people?

But like his other dreams, Tommy kept it like his very own diary, a page full of crazy life like adventures that in the end of the day, it's just part of his imagination, he knew that his life is just as boring as a snails path, slow and slow but still going.

The vice president knew that he fucked up yesterday, he knew that he shouldn't have said those things to Techno in the first place or even to Tubbo. He even left his yesterday due papers untouch, he stayed in his room laying and sleeping in bed, debating his thoughts whether what to do and how to fix this mess.

He's angry, he hated how Techno treat him like a kid, he hated how they can't even give him his rightful privilage of freedom and happiness that he truly deserve, he hated how his brothers change after going back to L'manberg.

Tommy can still remember the things they always do in the far away lands, the four of them would always pick flowers and make a flower crown for Techno, he would even  braid Techno's long pink hair before putting the crown in Techno's head and would play like he is a king of a prosperous kingdom from the land of ice and snow.

The could only smile at that memory, he knew that everything change the moment they step inside the nation. Him and Tubbo is now the vice and president, Techno is busy guiding and teaching soldiers—plus a part time adviser and a potato farmer, Ghostbur is living with Fundy and actually being a father to him suppose to the war creating a crack to there relationship as father and son, and there Dadza, Philza left just a week after the announcing of him and Tubbo's return as vice and president of l'manberg for a very important business call, he knew that his dadza would come back and when that happen, everything will be the same again, everything will be perfect as it used to be.

As Tommy fix his tie he stared at his own reflection, he stared at it and smile weakly. Honestly he misses his own clothes, tux made him look older and important, making him a more likely target of servants and guards to tail him till he get his shut eye.

"Alright Tommyinnit, let's blow this day" Tommy said confidently as he breath, adjusting his red crimson necktie and putting on his everyday polished shoes.

As Tommy comb his hair before going out to his office he heard a knock, the blonde knew who it is, well he very well knew who will knock at his door eight in the morning.

"Tommy? are you awake?"  He heard a familiar voice outside his door, Tommy smile brightly as he rush towards the door, opening it reviling his old pal Ranboo.

"You seem awake?" Ranboo said as he smirk smugly at the teen, he then mockingly look at the clock on the room "Did you ate something? are you sick?"

Tommy could only laugh as he gave Ranboo a hug, the same hug they always share whenever they are close together, a warm hug that both of them enjoy "No...you bastard, your mocking me..."

Ranboo chuckled as he then hug the teen back, Tommy then notice Ranboo is holding something in his other hand, this made the teen curious and stare at his older hand whose hiding behind the enderman's back.

"My birthday surprise was a total flop isn't it?" Ranboo ask jokingly as the both of them broke a seemingly endless hug, the two then laugh at what happen yesterday but slowly quieten down as Ranboo clear up his throat "But I'm here to make it up to you Toms"