CHAPTER 1: THE END AND THE BEGINNING

CHAPTER 1
THE END AND THE BEGINNING

⚠️WRONG GRAMMARS AND POSSIBLY WRONG SPELLINGS AHEAD⚠️

The celestial body had woken up from it's sleep, it's sunlight slowly engulf the whole realm including a now big and ever so growing nation of L'manberg. It started from the far away mountains and oceans and slowly creeps it's light towards plains and biomes, but before the sun could rise fully the people of L'manberg is awaken by loud footsteps of two horses and was soon followed by a couple more, it wasn't a surprise attack that they need to worry about, it's just the sounds of how teenagers are. LOUD AND SCARY.

"RANBOO! THERE GAINING ON US!" Tommy yelled as he make his horse run even faster, the blonde then look at his back for a second before seeing maybe five soldiers trailing behind "There are probably five of them!"

"Good! that will make this more interesting!" Ranboo replied jokingly as both of them jump from a large log blocking the way but that doesn't stop the guards from pursuing them

Tommy can see the newly build walls of the nation, a smile creep from the blonde's lips as the thought of seeing freedom for the first time in years is beyond his happiness, he just wanted to be free just for a minute.

"We have to lose them in the woods tommy!" Ranboo said as he ready Tommy, Tommy then nodded and they run there horses from the opposite sides, He can feel his heart pounded like a beating drum, he can only hear the soldier's horses grew fainter and fainter as well as Ranboo's

From the shadows of the tall and large trees he then found himself staring at the mighty walls that surrounded L'manberg, his icy blue eyes could see the golden lights of freedom are almost in the walls, it's happening and Tommy don't want to miss it.

The teen grunted as he started to climb the walls, it's almost impossible without Ranboo teleporting him to the very top but because of his muscles he successfully climb the impossible for him and the prize is more beautiful than jewels and gold.

Tommy stand there in awe as he saw the most beautiful scenery he could only see in his window, the beautiful and majestic sun rising slowly and giving light from the darkness of the night. Beyond the walls are a mystery to him, he would do anything to venture out and do some adventures with his family and friends but Tommy knew it's more impossible than going to the end.

Tommy weakly smile as he felt the warmth of the newly risen sun console him from his problems, as he stand there he heard a horse approaching his very same position. He's wearing the very same red cloak that is Tommy's wearing obviously for tricking the guards, but the wind knock the hood off revealing his inhuman appearance.

His face is half black and white, his eyes too are red and green. He could only see Ranboo disappearing from thin air and only leaving purple particles from where he is previously. He had told him that he is a half enderman meaning he has cool powers and also do things that normal mortals like him can't do.

"Did I miss anything?" Ranboo ask as he suddenly appears right beside Tommy, both of them are looking right at the sun as the dark starry sky is slowly being replace by the warm forget me not color.

Tommy shook his head as he smile at the half enderman "Your just in time to see the show!" He said as he slowly sat, crossing his legs and then look at the scenery again.

The both of them both sat there for god knows how long but they just don't care, once they found about this again Tommy knew he could kiss this goodbye this beauty for a long time, well he could still see it but could never see how it rise and how beautiful looking simple things are around him.