CHAPTER 3: HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF

Crimson eyes darted across the garden as Techno peak through the window, the first sign of summer is here, the sky is clear that you couldn't see even a single cloud, birds chirping and humming like they are celebrating the glory of the not so eternal  session.

"Techno.." The pink haired then look at his back, there was Tubbo sitting in his chair as the president and him standing right beside him as his general part time advisor

"Yeah?" Techno replied, since what happen earlier him and Tubbo had silently went on with there duties, afraid to say something.

"Are we repeating history?" Tubbo ask quietly as he stop writing from the parchment of laws and etc "Are we re creating everything we are running away from?"

Techno then stare at the unknown for a while, his hands still in his back as his eyes dulled down "What do you mean by 'repeating history'?"

Tubbo stop for a moment before sighing "I'm afraid that...I'm not just becoming  schlatt anymore but another Wilbur in Tommy, we are becoming more and more like Wilbur"

Techno's brows furrowed "Elaborate" Bewildered by his brother's words

"The walls—"

"The walls are made to keep Tommy safe Tubbo, keep Tommy from ever coming back to that bastard..." Techno said sternly

"But what if were being too...protective of him, instead of him going to us he will seek the opposite" Tubbo argued, his face filled with concern "We can't keep him like a caged bird forever Techno, we need to losen the chains that we had keep him in or else he will try to"

"Am I really the villain Tubbo?" Techno ask "Am I really the one to blame again? I did everything, the opposite of everything I did in the past but it wasn't enough....it wasn't enough to make up for him" He continued keeping the forming tears in the eyes from ever coming down, he had abandoned everything for L'manberg, they risk everything just to go back to this country, yet why is this country keeping them down, grabbing there legs to the truth.

The past.

"You were never been the villain, I already forgave you, everything that happen at the festival is nothing but the grudge of the past" Tubbo assure his brother, cupping his cheeks as he smile at him "But we couldn't escape everything and just leave it behind, we just need to get ready for it"

The two then found themselves in a hug, hugging each other, keeping each other alive with there comforting hugs, getting back at what they have lost in the past.

"If only Dadza is here, this wouldn't happen" Techno said, wishing that his father would come back soon from the urgent call

"Yeah...but he promise that he will come back, that he wouldn't abandon us again" Tubbo replied as a sweet smile still plastered in his face

"He will come back, hopefully" Tubbo said to himself, assuring himself that the biggest mistake his father had done wouldn't be repeated. again.

***

Phil could only look at the endless horizon, the beautiful sky reminded him the beautiful and fun days that him and his sons do when they are still in the far away lands two years before coming back to the reality.

He misses them dearly, forgetting that his sons are no longer children that always cling to him every time, yet he wanted to bring the time again, see there little and innocent faces smile at him every time they see him.