Chapter 31 - I Don't Give Spoilers

Here it is! All the answers Izzy has been waiting months for 👀

Don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️

Thank you for reading!

Sleep.

It's so underrated.

So under appreciated.

So disrespected.

"You're not listening, Cristian. I told you not to touch it and you did it anyway!"

"Nora, it's not that big of a deal."

"Yes it is! It has to be exactly how I left it in the last frame or it won't look right!"

"Now you just sound stupid."

"No I don't! My teacher will notice any differences."

With a groan, I rolled over in my bed, holding a pillow to my head in an attempt to block out the noise coming from Nora's room down the hallway. Considering this family is rich as hell, they never felt the need to invest in sound proofing.

I for one, will definitely be doing that as soon as I move out of this sleep depriving hell.

Half an hour probably passed after it fell silent again in the house. Then Nora apparently lost something and started screaming the entire freaking house down again.

"Mom, have you seen my Film Studies text book?"

Surely she'll just tell Nora where it is and I can go back to sleep.

"Mom!"

Or not.

"Yes Nora?"

"Nora?"

"Nora!"

Why did it have to be me?

"Nevermind I found it mom!"

Good just be quiet now.

"What?"

Kill me now.

"I said nevermind!"

"Okay!"

Wow.

Letting out a mix between a groan and a sob, I sat up in my pitch black bedroom fumbling around for my phone until I finally found it.

11:43am.

Who the hell gets up this early on a Saturday? They were animals, the lot of them.

This is my life living back in this house - getting disturbed all freaking night.

If it wasn't Cristian stumbling home in the early hours of the morning after a night out with his new college friends, then it was Nora screaming. Or my mother would be talking with her posh friends early in the morning or the cleaner would be cleaning really freaking loudly or the gardener would be mowing the lawn right outside my window. Even my father found a way to wake me up sometimes too.