Ou Ge glanced at the audience, and the camera swept past his eyes. Many of the slogans of Chen Nuo’s name were held in the audience, and they were so busy.

I heard Ou Gedao: "Hey, I hosted "Gourmet Mercure" for so long. The first time I saw so many fans was for one person. Chen Nuozhen is very popular with girls!"

Hui Jie glanced at him, stood up and walked to Xu Sheng's side, with one hand on his hips, and the other elbow on the shoulder of Xu Sheng, concave s-shaped shape, to the photographer's big brother in front: "Photography Teacher, look at our side, we Xu Sheng is a model, we must have a shape, have a body, wear a thin body, undress and have meat, and will also be fascinated by the superb cooking of thousands of people, this is the home life. The must-have best boyfriend candidate."

There was also a cheer in the audience under the auditorium. Xu Sheng had already participated in two issues of "Gourmet Mercure", which is exquisite in cooking and looks like a male model. Although it is not a popular type of flower male, it is also based on My ability is a fan that attracts a lot of votes.

"Xu Sheng Come on!"

"Xu Sheng Come on!"

In the audience, I didn't know which fans first called, and then many fans followed the uniformity, and the scene was very hot.

Both male guests have fans of big votes. Compared to Suya, Su Yaya is much worse. Most of her fans are all powders. They only like 舔 screen, and fans who come to the scene don’t have Chen. Novo and Xu Sheng are more than each other, she has no advantage.

However, Su Yaya is very calm about this. Even if Chen Nuo and Xu Sheng have a large number of fans, each is very enthusiastic. She is not depressed at all, but she has a perfect smile throughout the whole process.

First, Chen Nuo went up to make the three dishes he prepared. He cooked the dried squid, the potato ribs and the red squid. The ingredients were prepared early. He did the dishes and answered the questions from Ou Ge. The problem is that it is not difficult for him.

Soon his three dishes were done, and he was placed on the table in the field. The photographer specifically zoomed in on the camera and carefully shot the three dishes.

Hui sister took a pair of chopsticks in her hand and said to the camera: "Let me taste the taste first? I have a tongue that is comparable to a gourmet, and how can I eat these dishes when I eat it!"

Ou Ge said next to him: "I think Ah Hui, in fact, you should not be a host, you should be a foodie."

Hui Jie said: "Oh, how do you know that this is my dream."

Two people got into the department and laughed a few times. Hui Jie finally picked up the chopsticks and tasted a dried squid. He nodded and said, "It's delicious!"

"Just like this?" Ou Ge looked at her strangely.

"Otherwise?" Hui Jie asked.

Ou Ge smiled: "You also said that you have the tongue of a gourmet."

"That is of course, these dishes are really delicious!" Hui sister said: "Do not believe you can ask our judges."

"Good. We asked our judges." Ou Ge quickly signaled the staff to come up and put the three dishes to the judges.

When the three judges judged the dishes made by Chen Nuo, Xu Sheng started his game. What he is going to do today is shrimp tofu, gong bang chicken, and fish-flavored pork.

Xu Sheng said one side: "Although I am doing ordinary home cooking, every household has done it, but these dishes are very skillful, I will use my way to make more delicious dishes. ”