5. French Press Coffee

Začít od začátku

He unlocked the door with little trouble and pulled Jaiden inside. Jaiden suddenly found himself pressed against the wall, the cool adobe chilling him through his shirt. Toni boxed him in with his arms and closed the distance between them.

Toni's lips found Jaiden's and hummed with delight as he felt the softness that still had hints of tequila. He ran his tongue against Jaiden's lips, begging for entrance and Jaiden allowed it.

Jaiden's hands wrapped around Toni's back and up his shirt, touching the solid muscles that flexed under his fingertips. The mixture of tequila and pleasure made his mind buzz with electricity. All he could think was that he wanted more.

While his lips were still locked on Jaiden's, Toni slipped off his jacket and tossed it to the side and kicked off his shoes. Jaiden noticed and did the same with his shoes.

Toni pulled back, his face flushed and eyes dark. He licked his lips, as if trying to hold on to the taste of Jaiden. His hands ran down Jaiden's sides and found the hem of his jeans. He circled around, until his fingers rested on the front button. He paused and looked at Jaiden, waiting for permission.

Jaiden smiled at the gesture and nodded, letting Toni have his way.

«««•»»»

Toni slipped his hands into Jaiden's jeans and wrapped his hand around his hardened member. Jaiden gasped from the sensation and pulled his head back and leaned it against the wall. Toni took advantage of the movement and placed his lips on Jaiden's exposed neck.

Jaiden released a breathy moan and grabbed onto Toni's shoulders when he felt his knees go weak.

Toni pulled him away from the wall and picked him up, making Jaiden's legs wrap around his waist. Despite Jaiden being almost as tall as he was, and nearly as muscular, Toni held him with ease. He continued to pepper him with kisses and light bites until he brought him to the bedroom and laid him down on the bed.

He pulled off Jaiden's pants, leaving him exposed. His eyes raked up and down his body causing Jaiden to smirk a little, excited to be stared at so wantonly by such a tantalizing man. Toni grabbed at the hem of Jaiden's shirt. Jaiden hesitated for a moment, suddenly self-conscious about the many scars on his body. Fights and the job took a toll on him. But as Toni lifted Jaiden's shirt, Toni only seemed to become more excited, lightly kissing every scar that was revealed. Jaiden's mind became hazy from his own arousal. Once the shirt was off, he laid on the bed completely bare and panting with desire.

Toni's eyes seemed to drink in Jaiden's built figure, his gaze appreciating his tattoo of the Aztec sunstone motif on left side of his chest, and an Aztec armband trailed over his shoulder and down his arm.

Toni's fingers started to trace the tattoos, while Jaiden's hands found the zipper of Toni's pants and pulled it down. Toni gave a husky chuckle and helped him by slipping off his clothes.

Jaiden's hooded eyes examined the man in front of him. He was broader than Jaiden and cut so deep that the grooves of his muscles could hold water.

A Zia symbol decorated his ribs, and a sacred heart tattoo was on his chest next to several circular scars. Jaiden was familiar with those types of scars from the force, gunshots. But whatever the circumstance was and whatever the cause was inconsequential at this point.

Toni lowered himself on top of Jaiden and captured his lips again. Jaiden could feel himself throbbing under Toni and arched his back from the sensation. Toni moved from Jaiden's lips and left a trail of kisses and bites down his neck to his chest. His hand ran down his ribs and clasped around Jaiden's shaft, eliciting another moan. Toni pumped him and relished the quivering man beneath him.