V1E12

Volume 1 Episode 12

* * *

"I was wondering who the hell was making a noise in the quiet garden. Arietta, was it you?!"

Huh? What's happening?

She stopped rubbing her head against Kaya and turned her head. They stood there, the first female students she had ever seen. Uh, wait a minute. She became as serious for a moment as Arietta did when she was digesting the Academy's worst school uniform. As she said before, this Academy's school uniform was really terrible. To the point where everyone wears a modified school uniform. But the fact that she can digest it this way while wearing the original...

Don't tell me...?

"Eileen, why are you being like this?"

"Let me go, Aileen Unnie(1)."

Yes, along with Arietta, they are the most beautiful girls of this academy, the sisters Eileen and Aelin!

She looked at the two with curiosity.

Oh, they are women! From head to toe, they're such perfect girls!

For some reason, she felt a strange feeling along with a happy heart. Probably because the genre of this novel is BL, the proportion of women is dropping sharply.

Ha...

What's flowing from her eyes are not tears. It's the sweat of the heart!

"Lady Arietta, are you ignoring me?"

The sharp voice brought her back to her senses. And she looked at the girl who was glaring at her as if she was about to eat her right in front of her eyes.

Eileen Lee Roaza, it was definitely her name. She remembered for sure because there aren't many women in this world that are full of men. Apparently, she wrote, 'A cute and lovely girl with luscious blonde hair.' It didn't feel real when she just wrote it down, but when her honey blonde hair that seemed flowing swayed meanderingly in front of her, her heart moved quite a bit. She wants that hair.

But she'll be treated like a weirdo if she says, 'Let's hear where you did your hair.'

"Eileen."

Aelin, who was touching her head from behind, stepped out. Eileen, who was in high spirits, crouched briefly the moment Aelin called her. Aelin immediately apologized to her with an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry, Lady Arietta."

Is this the difference between high and low levels?

"No, senior. It was my fault for making a lot of noise in the garden."

Seeing that relaxed and elegant figure, she inadvertently admired her. Was Aelin professionally trained? Does this happen to all sisters who have younger sisters? No, it's only possible because it's Aelin! She was instantly impressed. She has to be like that someday. But their names are so similar. Still, she could easily tell if it was the first or the second with '1' and '2'. Aelin's '1' and Eileen's '2'!

Goreb(2) Ael and Jareb(3) Eil.

That's what she called the two sisters by nicknames by herself.

First of all, these sisters were the only beautiful sisters who could oppose Arietta, who seemed to be the ideal type of a young lady, who had countless male fans during the Academy days. It became a popularity battle with the sisters by tying them together. Probably, it felt like a younger brother and an older sister.