V1E1

Volume 1 Episode 1

* * *

She got into the novel she wrote.

Transmigrating inside a novel, well, it's fine. It could have happened. In the era of regression and dimensional shift, what can't be done?

It was a successful possession because she came into the body of a character with a good body, good personality, and good looks. By the way, this novel was a reverse harem. And the genre is BL.

BOYS' LOVE

Why can't she have them when she enters a garden full of flowers?

Because the prominent men in the novel are all gays. This world is over!

———————————————————————————————————

Humans are bound to face all sorts of hardships in their lives. Yeah, so did she, a flowery nineteen.

She tried to stop a friend who wants to kill himself because of the College Scholastic Ability Test. Unfortunately, she fell from the 18th floor building and died immediately. And when she opened her eyes, she was in a completely different world.

I can understand that. Yeah, in today's world, dimensional shifts are common.

Ha. Yes, it's a world where one can do time slips. In fact, if she could choose her next life, she would have wanted to be born as the daughter of a conglomerate, but the body she had possessed is not bad in its own way. The only daughter from the Adelheim family, a long-established royalist family in the Panian Empire, Arietta Blenzie Adelheim, is a lady known for her politeness and dignity. This is enough for her to have good specs, good reputation, good personality, and besides that, she also has a nice figure and looks.

Besides, it's rather convenient because I'm also familiar with the history of life, one after another.

She even knew what this body liked and what she didn't like. How does she know? That's because this lady was a fictional character in a novel she wrote.

But why does it have to be my novel?!

Eventually, she couldn't hold back her tears anymore and proceeded to scream and grab her head. Oh, really, there are many other novels, but why is it her novel, why?!

No, it doesn't mean that she doesn't like her novels. She wrote a novel well in her own way, what could be wrong with this? But the problem was that this novel was a reverse harem. And what's wrong with it being a reverse harem? Well, thanks to her, killing men come out like candy one after another. But the problem here was...

I was a BL writer!

The plot of this novel was that Edel, that demonic gay man, seduced the men of the Empire one by one and were eaten(1). The original Arietta loves the crazy Emperor, who was one of Edel's lovers, but she doesn't need that bastard of an Emperor so it's fine for Edel to have him. The problem here was, all the other handsome men in the Empire were all gay.

Why does she have to be rotten(2) and write this novel?! No, damn it! No way!

Even my dad will fall for that demonic gay man, what should I do?

She tore her hair out and screamed once again. Originally, the incident that would cause Arietta to be shocked and be reborn as a villain was rather destroying her mentality right now. This rotten world! How could she have written such a novel? Why was that that every time she sees handsome men on TV, she shouted that if they weren't going to be hers, she'd rather them be gay?!