In the meantime, the document she was writing had already been completed and appeared before her eyes. Starting with the Emperor, Edel, Yuan, Sai, Helcine, etc. All in all, there are 16.

Oh my... Can't I just be reincarnated?!

She really wanted to cry.

————————————————————————————————————

Mikhazen Pellegent Ibel Panian

As the sixth prince of the former Emperor, he was an ordinary boy who didn't get much attention when he was young.

His beauty stood out, but he looks just like his mother.

Everyone who saw him thought that he would lead a smooth life, but he was dethroned from the throne after half a year at the age of thirteen, and on his 20th birthday, he became the only crazy Emperor in the history of the Panian Empire, who cut off his father with his own hands and stained this country with blood.

"......"

The bright crimson eyes that appeared only in the Panian dynasty were thinned out. Whenever Edel meets Mikhaze's eyes, he can't even make a sound.

She wrote it, and she thinks she knows how it feels. His red iris blended with his infinitely deep pupils, making Edel feel like he was suffocating.

Ha, she doesn't know about anything else, but his beauty is really a killer.

'His golden hair, which he wants to touch, gently sways in front of him, and his red lips are slightly twisted.'

"What are you thinking so hard about?"

Oh, that surprised her. His voice was so low and deep that she wanted to hold his hand and confess that she loved him right away.

...Now she understands why the women in the novel said they feel they could get pregnant just by hearing his voice. She just used to write it randomly!

She didn't even know that it would turn out so well! To be honest, isn't it a crime to have such a beautiful voice?!

Wait...

She felt like she could understand why Arietta loved this man. Oh, of course Arietta didn't like him only for his beauty, but...

Poor Arietta.

"You're a little strange today."

Mikhazen shrugged his shoulders and took a step back. When he pushed his face in earlier, he smiled as if it was funny that she had fallen from a horse.

Ha. Am I funny? Yeah, it can be fun.

Sighing inside, she could understand why Siden, who had greeted her with a lively greeting this morning, was behaving like a poopy puppy.

Dad. What the hell did you say about me to this guy?!

In the end, a storm of resentment towards her dad came. She didn't want to blame her dad, but this situation, which is so obvious, made her feel like she wanted to grab him by the collar and shake him hard.

Why the hell did this Emperor, who hates Arietta, called for her and did this, huh?!

Though it's a very sad truth for Arietta, who has a crush on the Emperor, the Emperor hated Arietta. No, it's a level higher than hate. In addition, whenever Arietta faces the Emperor, she looks down with a shy face, or would look at the Emperor with her eyes half-closed. She doesn't do that to anyone else, but only in front of the Emperor. That's what made the Emperor hate Arietta even more. Ha. But what's wrong with him now?

Huh?!

It is very difficult to face those bright red eyes that are exceptionally shining. This b*stard, he's so handsome regardless of being the root of all evil!

It's not good for her heart. What if she dies of a heart attack? Oh, of course, then she'll be reborn as a conglomerate's daughter...

Aww! But why?! Why can there be a more handsome face in front of her than she had imagined, huh?! Does it make sense that reality is more imaginative than she can imagine? Wait, that means the other characters are also more handsome than she had imagined...

Can I cry?

"What do you think about lunch today?"

"Ha?"

Er, she doesn't know. She swallowed the tears that were about to pour out, and she just lost her mind since things were already like this.

Let's just get out of here. Ha... What should I do?

She had to think about what to do for lunch. In any case, the Emperor cannot be targeted. The relationship between her and him can never be like that, that was already decided when she became Arietta.

"What do you think, Your Majesty? I'm sure a sandwich would be good for a blanched salad, right?"

At her brazen question, Mikhazen squinted his eyes as if trying to figure out what her intentions were. It was kind of a habit. A habit that emerges when distinguishing between an enemy and an ally. He was obviously the crazy dog ​​whose thoughts were the most difficult to understand in the novel. Is it because she knows everything about him so well?

The meaning of each of those actions has been conveyed so clearly. He must be wondering what she's up to. Then again, she should have acted like the real Arietta. Of course, that doesn't mean she's going to end up like her. However, the guy who was staring at her suddenly laughed. She was startled by his loud laughter.

Crazy guy.

She changed her mind a little, just a little. No matter how shiny his beauty is, his personality is a little, no, very difficult. Also, he's got a little bit of bipolar personality, right? He's the one who does the slaughter, which is a sign of being a madman. Besides, he restrained Edel from being kidnapped, imprisoned, and raped in a three-piece set. It's really crazy. Oh, correction. He was crazy.

If the novel's setting was in modern times, his symptoms were so severe that he could be put in a mental hospital right away.

"That's a lovely menu. You did not have lunch yet, did you? Let's eat together."

Oh, no, it's good that he stopped laughing like a real madman, but... This son of a b*tch?! Thinking of eating together?!

"...Oh no. Of course, it's an honor, but I prefer to eat alone and get lonely."

"Now, shall we move?"

"......"

"I know I said that the menu is lovely, but I can't treat you with something like that since you're at the Imperial Palace. Is there anything else you want to eat?"

Shaking her head as soon as possible, she clearly expressed her refusal that everyone could understand. In the first place, eating with him tastes like death, right?

The Emperor raises the corner of his mouth obliquely at her refusal. She felt a chill in her spine. That...!

"Then let me do what I want, okay?"

Ha. This guy...?

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

:*・°