"You two aren't guards of this castle right? Get me out of here," Morgana said a bit desperate.

Ryuji was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Okay," I simply said.

"What!? He could be the enemy for all we know."

"He's locked in a cell," I deadpanned at him.

"But-"

"We don't know the way out," I said cutting him off. "This cat most likely does. Isn't that right?"

"Yeah, that's right. Let me out and I'll show you the way," Then he realized what I said earlier. "Oh, and I'm NOT a cat!"

But you look so much like one and it's pretty cute, though I didn't voice that thought out loud.

"Alright... fine. We'll take the cat," Ryuji gave in.

Morgana looked like he wanted to say something but decided not to. Probably about calling him a cat after saying not to. I grabbed the key on the wall and let him out.

"Ahhh... freedom tastes so great," Morgana said stretching his body out.

"Alright monster cat, where's the exit?" Ryuji said wanting to get out quicker. This caused the cat (?) to bristle at that.

"Don't call me a cat! My name's Morgana," he said. "Come on, let's head to the bridge."

So we made our way there. Morgana pointed out that I need pull the statue's mouth down. Don't know why he made me do it. It's probably he was too short to reach. We made our way across the bridge where a guard came out of a door right in front of us and we were forced to battle.

Morgana revealed his Persona, Zorro, and was giving tips for battle. Specifically, attacking weaknesses. Our opponents were a Jack-o'-Lantern and an Incubus. Morgana used Garu on the former while I used Kouha on the latter as that was what they were weak to. They were both downed so we finished them off with our weapons. It was another easy battle.

Moving forward Ryuji stopped in front of a cell that had an athlete in it. Ryuji was trying to figure out who he was but was too flustered to think straight while Morgana was urging him to keep moving. Unfortunately, they took too long and another guard lowered the bridge in front of us forcing us into a fight with a couple of Pixies.

Morgana summoned his Persona while I charged forward for melee combat as Pixie can resist bless attacks. They both shot Zio at me. I manage to dodge one but got hit by the other. Still, I managed to slash one a couple of times defeating it while Morgana defeated the other with his Persona.

[Sword Mastery] Level 1 [56%]

The sword is one of the most used weapons in history. The choice of weapon for both heroes and villains.

- Increase damage and attack speed when using swords by 3%

We finally made our way back to the entrance but the front door was locked. So we went to a room off to the side where escaped through a ventilation shaft. Morgana stayed behind.

~ Left the Metaverse ~

Now we're on the sidewalk, back where we first entered the Metaverse.

"Haah, did we make it? Ryuji asked.

I took out my phone. "You have returned to the real world. Welcome back."

"Returned? Does that mean we got away?" asked Ryuji.

"Yeah, I think so," I responded.

Ryuji let out a sigh. "I don't know what to think... What was all that anyway? That castle, an-and Kamoshida, and that weird cat? The hell's goin' on!" Ryuji was frustrated, trying but failing to wrap his head around all that happened.