𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷

Start from the beginning

What can disappointment do to their bond? Nothing.

Before Yuno, there was Noelle Silva to support (Y/n) Helios-Astraea to stand up from the dirt.

Noelle's eyes and (Y/n)'s eyes were communicating, both of them knew who would win in the staring contest.

That left Noelle no choice, the duo had been doing this before whenever (Y/n) handles the fight but in truth (Y/n) is helping Noelle to discover something on her own.

Knowledge and the Mind were in (Y/n)'s favor even when in a fight, she let Noelle handle other minor things and (Y/n) would handle the rest.

"Give up!" Fana shouted, more desperately but her eyes only show anger in them, too much despair.

She too was drowning in despair.

It left (Y/n)'s mind circulated to different parts of her knowledge as she dodges the attacks Fana decided to attack her.

Not once had she summon spells; she only did was to attack physical fight but the one who was sweating wasn't her, but Fana who kept her body standing up by holding to the Salamander.

(Y/n) looked to her with a blank expression, she was so tired—not physically—but mentally.

She summoned her grimoire as she let her hand went into the grimoire, still maintaining contact with Fana. As black cards suddenly falling to the sky, causing Fana to look up and find the culprit of that.

When she returned her gaze to (Y/n), she disappeared in front of her.

Fana looked around frustratedly, wondering why can't she defeat (Y/n)? Why can't she just give up?... Why can't she just go with them...

She just wanted to rebuild their fallen kind, they just want to be a family again, they just wanted revenge to humankind, why can't they make it easier for them?

A gush of wind suddenly went by as Fana felt her skin rise because together with the wind, the sweet essence of someone's mana, it felt so hypnotizing and overwhelming. Fana became desperate as she whipped her head around places, but no one is there.

Fana sweat as the sweet aroma became stronger, it's captivating... suffocating and too toxic...

"Argh!" Fana groaned as her knees went down to the ground, her hand went to her throat, trying to find air but it's no use.

Is this the real power of a Devil hybrid?

Or was it just an inch of her magic?

Noelle and the rest of the Black Bull stood still as they watched the girl who possessed the magic Fire, on her knees.

Even though they weren't in her position, they can feel the suffocating air surrounding them, it was too overwhelming to smell.

They are already taken care of everything while (Y/n) and Fana fought, the only one isn't back Asta, he had taken care of Mars, just like Noelle instructed.

"Was (Y/n) really this scary?" asked by Domina, she knew of course (Y/n), she just never thought the sweet girl would be this scary. Even though Domina isn't with (Y/n) everyday, she felt that (Y/n) carried the burden of the world.

Her eye tells otherwise, she put others before her.

Maybe in the verge of dying, she would still put the other before her. Maybe that's the reason why Yuno didn't want (Y/n) to come to this mission.

He knew that even when (Y/n)'s hurt, she would push herself to protect others even if she's the one to take the attack. What Yuno can't understand is, why does she do these things for others but not for herself?