💚shrnonick💙

chapeoyr two ehwkeh

third person POV:

shrek went outside to let Sonic rest without having to hear his heavy footsteps cracking the fragile floors. plus he needs to get the weed off of his little flower garden near the swamp, they were kind of bothering him.

Making his way there, he looked between the trees, trying to hopefully spot a wandering Donkey. every day he did this, loosing an ounce of hope each time.

while back in the house, Sonic had other thoughts in his mind.

Sonic's POV:

"that was so embarrassing!" he shout-whispered.

opening his eyes, he scans more carefully the room he presented himself in. right in front of him was a fireplace, it showed that Shrek hadn't used it for a while. Yet, the sent of burned wood still lingered. on the said fireplace was little wooden figurines, there were a donkey and an ogre, who i presume is Shrek. there was also three pig, a wolf a bear and so on.

to my right was a wall dressed with photos of him and probably his friends. Shrek and this donkey looked very close, they must be very good friends.

i sit up straight and bend down to grab my cup. i take a sip, looking around still. on the left was a window looking out in the forest. this place must look scary when there's fog.

behind me was the dining table and small cabinets with a sink hiding underneath, where he filled my cup, of course. closest to me, besides the sink, was a door. more specifically, the door where i saw him.. erm.. shirtless.

i heard footsteps outside and rushed to lay down and pretend like i never moved out of my spot.

as i expected, the door creaked open and a certain green man entered the hut.

Shrek's POV:

As soon as i entered my eyes went to looked down at the couch. Good to know this stranger didn't scavenge around. i wonder how long hes planning to stay here, would be bad if donkey saw him with me, wouldn't want him thinking something else.

wait why am i here again? oh yeah, i need to get some gardening tools.

i walk over to a cabinet situated on the left of the kitchen table and silently open the box. i take the content i need, close the box, and head outside.

outside was now the sunset, the wind caressed my green skin with its tender breeze. this was relaxing. i sat down on the grass and looked at the view, the trees looked black and the sky was a majestic shade of orange and pink with a pinch of white stars dotting here and there.

As I'm taking in its beauty, i hear footsteps nearing me. i look to my side and see Sonic wrapped in the blanket i gave him. he slowly sat next to me to admire the sky's greatness.

he looks like a god in this sunlight, its beautiful.

wait what am i thinking! i just met the man and i still love donkey, i can't fall for him right now..

third person POV:

as the sun hides itself under the foliage of the swamps multiple trees, the two guys go back in the hut. As Sonic was going back to where he previously was, Shrek brought up a question he's been wanting to ask.

"So, when will you leave? i doubt you could stay here forever. If the humans capture you you'll be made the main aspect of a clown show."

Sonic was taken aback by this sentence. He didn't know if it was meant to hurt him or warn him.

"well, i still have my portal rings. if they somehow manage to catch me ill use them"

The ogre nods and makes himself a glass of water.

"oh and is there things to do in here? not that it's boring or anything.."

an awkward silence sat between the two while shrek thought of things they could do.

"well there's this lake nearby we could go at, there's also this massive field with tall grass in it,-"

Shrek pulls out other ideas the boys could possibly do together since Sonic might stay for a while.

After all been said, the green man gave one of his spare tooth brushes to Sonic and told him to brush his teeth with one of the caterpillars in the drawer. he looked unsure but did it anyways. They said goodnight to each-other and went to sleep.

——
A.N

this thing wont be finish, since i lost all my patience 😋😋😋