Trust and Believe

Start from the beginning

"Baby, when did you get home? I missed you. "I said as I walked into the house and walked through the living room to the kitchen.

Placing the bags on the counter, I noticed two glasses of wine already out. I grabbed a glass and realized both glasses had been drunk out of. Seeing some lipstick residue, I figured Ava had some company over. Sean wasn't really a wine kind of guy, so I didn't think much of it. I poured out the glasses and began to set the food out. Once that was done, I made my way up the stairs to our bedroom when I heard moaning.

"Shit baby. You're so deep. I can feel you in my ribs." A woman called out loudly.

"Oh yeah. You feel that shit baby. Fuck you're so wet. I love this pussy," a man called out.

A man that sounded a lot like Sean. I could feel tears gather in my eyes and as much as I didn't want to, I took another step towards the door. I kept trying to stop myself, but I couldn't I had to see if it was true. My breath got caught in my lungs and I felt like I couldn't breathe. With each step that I took I felt my chest become heavier and heavier. It started to become too hard to breathe. But I still took another step forward and slowly pushed open the door like a curious child.

There he was, buried so deep inside her they could've become one as he thrust repeatedly. Her long claw-shaped fingers dug into his shoulder. Her legs placed gently on his shoulders. His full back tattoo of a lion couldn't be missed. He kissed her lips and began to tongue her down as he drilled her harder. She caressed his face softly as the gazed into each other's eyes. He flipped her over so that she was on top and she began to ride him passionately. Her nails began to claw at his chest exactly where my name was tattooed on his chest.

"Fuck baby. Does she fuck you like this? Does she ride you like this?" the bitch had the nerve to ask. For some odd reason, I wanted to hear what Sean's reply would be.

"Shit. Don't talk about her. I just wanna enjoy this," he claimed as he flipped her over again and pounded her from the back. He pulled her hair and began choking her.

It was like they knew I was watching and began putting on a full show. I couldn't tear my eyes away. I was in shock. My feet couldn't move. But I urged myself to slowly back out of the doorway and go downstairs quietly. I walked into the kitchen and saw a counter full of weapons. I grabbed the same bottle of wine and took a large gulp before grabbing the gun I had in my purse. I walked upstairs blinded by rage and swung open the door. I swung the bottle of wine violently and made sure to douse them both in red wine and the used the same bottle to hit the girl. The bottle connected with her head with a loud "clock" sound. Her screams pierced my ears as I continued to hit her before the wine bottle broke.

Coming back to reality, I started to pull out of the driveway and drive down the road. I heard the door open and saw Sean come running out of the door, trying to get me to stop the car and talk to him. But I had to keep driving. Lord knows that if I look back one more time, I would be back in the same predicament. I've heard all that bullshit he was spittin' before. I've heard it so many times before. It was just an empty promise. As ALWAYS. Granted Sean had never cheated before but the constant phone calls in the middle of the night and hushed phone conversations were nothing new to me.

How do you change someone who obviously doesn't want to change? Someone who fills your head with lies yet at the end of the day doesn't do shit to change your mind about them. He can't change for me, I guess he must do it for himself.

I was pulled out of my thought when a truck came speeding down the highway switching lanes. I quickly sped up and got off at the next exit when I realized that I didn't know where to go... I don't even know where I was going to go. I could go to a friend's house or my parents. I don't feel like hearing my friend Yeraily's mouth about how stupid I am, and I realized that my siblings might kill Sean. So, I drove to my mother's house.