Two

"Well yes

"Well yes. You are hired to be his bodyguard.." Yoongi hyung said.

"I'm sorry I won't be taking this job," I spoke and got up. "Jungkook wait. Joon has already agreed to the contract." Yoongi hyung spoke. "That' because Joon hyung doesn't know!" I spoke with a slight rise in my volume. 

"Jungkook everything's different now." Yoongi hyung spoke in a low voice. "Hyung how can you say that? After knowing everything?" I spoke and teared up. "You don't know the full thing Jungkook. Just give it a try at least?" Yoongi hyung said in a soft tone. "How can you expect me to face him?" I sniffled.

"Try it for a month. If you don't feel good, then I'll myself cancel the contract." Yoongi hyung spoke and stood up. "But hyung—" "I think you should give it a try Jungkook." Jin hyung spoke. Well then, I guess I don't have any other option. I wiped the tears and simply nodded. "Okay then, text me the details, I'll give it a try for a month."

"I'll text you the details," Yoongi spoke as we all made our way outside.

. . .

I was in my room while Jin hyung was downstairs talking with Namjoon hyung. He was telling him what happened and why I was refusing the offer. I just sighed and lay on my bed. I was peacefully laying when my phone buzzed. I removed it from charging and saw a text from an unknown number.

Unknown
Hey Jungkook!
Yoongi here!

Oh hi hyung...

Yoongi hyung
I'll send you all the details.
Think about it carefully and tell me your decision.

Okay but you know that I have classes right?

Yoongi hyung
Yes, Namjoon told me.
Just send me your classes schedule.

Okay
[ Image attached ]
Here's my schedule.
Full-day classes on Wednesday and Friday
Half-day on Saturday

Yoongi hyung
Okay then, I'll adjust it according to your schedule.
Please don't make any decisions in a rush Kook.

Hyung u were there when all of that happened...
How can you out of all say that?

Yoongi hyung
He had his reasons.
And he also got in an accident.
You were there too...