𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | Our Moments in 2009

Michael's P

Michael's P.O.V

"So what are you all planning to go next?" I asked.

"It depends on what we expect to get our education going, by the way we just graduated in elementary, Jaychelle was the Valedictorian." Zane exclaimed.

"Oh congratulations to all of you." I smiled.

Before they could reply, Bill cutted them off.

"Michael, it appears that one of your dancers got into a fight. So I'm putting him in here." Bill said.

"Ah no Bill, we ain't trying to have no gangster rap with him." James said.

"Do you want to do 20 push ups like last week?" Bill asked.

"No." James replied quick and turned around.

"Then I suggest you stay out of this business or I'm going to call Joyce." He warned, James' eyes widen as I chuckled.

"Hey!" He yelled as Bill left.

My gaze went to my back-up dancer who sat beside me and Jaychelle (who were in her child form).

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"Matthew." He replied as I nodded, I noticed Jaychelle jumped out of her seat then raised her hands like she wants to be picked up and sat on my lap as always, so I picked her up then placed her on my lap.

"So what happened?" Jack asked.

"We were rehearsing for your song Beat It, then that Guy named Drake started to mess with my friend, So I went to stand for him 'till me and Drake began to argue and we fought." He explained.

"Damn, he must have been waiting for beat it so that way he can fight ya." Asher said.

"Shut up, Asher." Zane said.

"Bitch tell me to say that again or I'll have Jaychelle to set you on fire." He warned.

"They're your friends?" Matthew asked.

"Yes, they were like this but you'll get to used it." I replied.

"We do have a hurricane called the Matthew coming soon." James said.

"They named it after me? Man, why did they have to name it Matthew?" Matthew whined as we giggled.

"It's not our fault that the scientists named it." Zane said.

"Why they couldn't named it...Bob or Mike?" He asked.

"Then they could be Mike or Michael the hurricane tearing down the roads and houses." Asher joked.

"You joking on me?" I asked.

"I just thought it will be funny to let it out." He replied, as I cocked my head to the side at him.

"Let's all go to the stage setting." I said picking up Jaychelle on my arms gently as we walked up to the stage.

🎉 You've finished reading ❛𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓❜ ┇ 𝕸𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖊𝖑 𝕵𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘𝖔𝖓 🎉