𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 | Finding My Cousins

Michael's P

Michael's P.O.V

Yesterday was unexpected surprised for me that I met a 14 year old girl who travel back in time and has to find her cousins that seemed to have split up in different places and she has to find them. I woke up this morning to prepare breakfast and looked up to see Jaychelle with a very gentle smile as she stare at me.

"Good morning, Jaychelle." I greeted.

"Good morning to you too, Michael." She replied.

We sat down and began to eat but I watch her and she seemed worried in her eyes.

"What's the matter, Jaychelle?" I asked.

"I'm just worried about my cousins and where are they now." She replied.

"I'm sure you'll find them soon, say would you like to come to the studio with me? I'm working on my Thriller Music Video." I asked, she smiled.

"Sure!" Jaychelle said, as we got up and entered my limousine and drove off.

When we arrived, Jaychelle got out and then start to follow me but stopped like she saw something.

"Jaychelle, what are you looking at?" I asked as she faced me.

"I thought I saw... ASHER!" She yelled and ran, as I ran after her finding her with a big smile placed on her beautiful face.

"That's one of your cousins?" I asked as she nodded in response.

"ASHER! IT'S ME, JAYCHELLE!" She yelled that caused him to turn and smiled.

"Jaychelle!" He yelled and ran over as she did the same and hugged him tightly.

"I was looking everywhere for you. I see you met your favorite idol too." He added, Jaychelle growled at him playfully.

"Asher... This is important. Where are the rest if you have seen them?" She asked.

"Let me see... I found Jack, Zane and James and now I found you." He replied.

"Okay so that means we have to find Liam." She said back and nodded.

"Well, it's nice meeting you Asher." I said and he smiled cheeky.

"I just remember, Liam gave us a smartwatch to get into contact, Hope it still works." She said trying the watch.

"Hello, Liam can you hear me?" She asked.

"Jaychelle?! Girl what are you doing and where are you?"

"Calling up all of you and I'm with somebody and Asher." She replied.

"Alright, I'm coming back and called the others too." 

"Okay, got it." She hunged up as we began to wait.

୨⎯ "30 minutes later" ⎯୧

Asher's P.O.V

We were waiting for them to come, it took almost forever. Then I saw them coming up.

"What the fuck took you so long bro?! and I see you all are eating chips!" I yelled.

"We got hungry on the way." Jack said.

"Well, I ain't going to say anything else to you. Anyway, Jaychelle said we got to go find Liam, so we could travel back home." I said.

"Jaychelle, you met Michael Jackson?!" Zane yelled and getting Everyone's attention.

"Zane!" We yelled and ran behind Michael as we entered the studio.

"Note to self, make sure never to blurt out of Michael's name." Jaychelle said.

"Agreed." We replied.

"Let's see.. Liam? Liam, are you near or far away?" She said using her watch to call him. Then we heard scratching on it.

"Liam, are you sure you know where your going?" She asked.

"Zane, I'm positive that we are not... is my watch on?" Jaychelle asked.

"Yes, I think it's Jaychelle's."

"Jaychelle, where are you cause if you tell me I would be really happy right now." 

"Is he asking questions again?"

"Yes, he won't shut his mouth up! Where are you?" 

"We're in Michael Jackson's studio and he's working on Thriller."

"Okay I'm on my way."

"JACK SHUT UP I CAN'T EVEN HEAR A DAMN WORD LIAM IS SAYING." Jaychelle snapped at Jack.

"I see he is coming." Michael said.

"Yep." 

"Asher shut up and go somewhere." Zane said and I knew Jaychelle and Zane would argue again.

"What?! Zane shut up before I punched you in the face." Jaychelle said.

"I rather be hunged up by my neck." He replied and Jack burst in laughter.

"Then you'll be dead then." James said as Jack laugh more.

"I'm here!" Liam said, gaining our attentions.

"Great! Now we can go back home right?" James asked.

"Umm...about that...I can't fix it." Liam confessed and we looked dumbfounded at him.

"What?!" James yelled.