𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄 | Info

Jaychelle Alvarez is the Protagonist of Back to Past series. She is a young teenage time-traveller. Jaychelle is a big fan of Michael Jackson as well as fan of SB19 and Boystory.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬: The Avatar of Pride
The Avatar of Wrath
Michael's Loyal Lapdog (by Khyle)
Wrathy McWrathFace

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬: Human

𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲: February 20, 2007

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: Female

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 12 

𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 151 cm (4'11")

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: Brown to Vermillion Red

𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: Brown

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Alive

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬: Unnamed Parents
Unnamed Older Brother
James Alvarez (Cousin)
Liam Alvarez (Cousin)
Jack Alvarez (Cousin)
Asher Alvarez (Cousin)
Zane Alvarez (Cousin)

𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Student

𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Aniban Central School
Bacoor National High School - Molino Main

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: In the first appearance, Jaychelle is a petite young teen almost the second shortest, with fair skin, visibly large, prominent fangs, and sharp, stiletto nails with a base color of light pink and ombre fading to a red-pinkish color at the end where they point. Her hair is long, brown, and wavier. It reaches just below her waist, turning a vermillion-red color as it passes her elbows, and appears to be crimped into large, straight ridges, worn side-swept drastically to her left. She has soft-looking, brown eyes that appear a lighter color around the rims of their irises, slanted downward toward the sides of her face and framed by notably long eyelashes, the pupils of which can appear slit as she transforms. 

Her first appearance outfit is consists of a light pink kimono with an asanoha (hemp leaf) pattern, the lining a paler pink, secured by a red and white-checkered hanhaba obi with an orange-threaded obijime and a green obiage. Over this, she sports a long, dark-brown haori that reaches her calves, as well as a pair of with pink straps and white zouri, wrapped with thick pieces of black material resembling Kyahan. As she wears the bamboo muzzle her cousin, Liam gave her, which is secured around her jaw with a strip of red cloth.

In the chapter 5, Jaychelle wears a black long-sleeved shirt with a mock turtleneck, black pants with a black belt, and a black and blue gradient cape with white speckles and metallic gold trimming, black shoulder pads, and a white stole with metallic gold diamond-linked chains. As she wears the bamboo muzzle her cousin, Liam gave her, which is secured around her jaw with a strip of red cloth.

In the chapter 6 and so on and so forth, Jaychelle's outfit is consists of a light pink kimono with an asanoha (hemp leaf) pattern, the lining a paler pink, secured by a red and white-checkered hanhaba obi with an orange-threaded obijime and a green obiage. Over this, she replaced her haori with a short white cloak, fastened on one side by a dark pink triple knot, as well as a pair of with pink straps and white zouri, wrapped with thick pieces of black material resembling Kyahan. As she wears the bamboo muzzle her cousin, Liam gave her, which is secured around her jaw with a strip of red cloth. 

When Jaychelle transforms into her awakened form during the chapter 10, she loses both of her gag and footwear, as well as the sleeves of her haori and kimono. She grows a short white horn on the right side of her forehead, and a vein-like pattern appears around her left eye, but her most striking new feature is the red and green vine-like pattern that covers her skin, circling around her arms, legs, and chest.