𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | This Is A Goodbye

James' P

James' P.O.V

We were resting at Michael's place since that happened at 2001 and helping those people in the 9/11 attack, Jaychelle has alot of contribution, well thanks to her powers that she was born with. Her Blood Demon Art: Exploding Blood is immense helpful since it can heal, can remove poisons, can remove your disease. Well that's because it was practically a fire, a pink fire that's why it's helpful. Jaychelle was even contacted by the Hospital to help heal people very quick.

I walked into Jaychelle's room and found her sleeping in her wooden box that was practically placed in the bed, obviously finding her wearing her bamboo muzzle.

"Jaychelle." I whispered.

"Hmmmpph?" Jaychelle responded.

"Do you know that Michael's next child is coming and another child molestation?" I asked.

She nodded, "Hmpphh!" She responded like she was telling me that it will be fine.

Jaychelle crawled out of her wooden box before picking it up in her child form, before walking out of her room leaving me alone.

'How can she pick up that wooden box so effortlessly?' I thought.

I followed her obviously knocking on the door quietly, and it was opened by Michael.

"Jaychelle, what are you doing up this early?" He asked.

She removed her muzzle a bit so she could speak, "M-michael, w-were leaving." She softly spoke.

"Oh...I see. When are you going to come back?" He asked.

"I-it's your f-fins time." She replied stuttering.

"You mean, I'm going to see you guys in the future again?" He asked.

"Hmpphhh....b-bye Michael." Jaychelle said as she put her muzzle back to the mouth before they hugged, after that we left.

"Come on, Jaychelle." I said.

Well, this will be the last time coming here to see and visit him.