𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | Blood On The Dance Floor Era, Here We Are!

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 1997, blood on the dance floor ࿐ྂ

Asher's P.O.V

Ever since we left, I feel little home sick of travelling in time and Jaychelle comforted me in a cutesy way. So as we still kept our journey of travelling going, we're walking on the side walk to see if we could find Michael...but no luck.

We decided to go to the L.A store to get lunch and chat 'till we heard a huge crowd of people applauding and cheering for someone, I had a feeling that it would be Michael, as we saw him with some guy talking with him, we've had to stay put and wait until he sees us.

Michael's P.O.V

My friends were cheering on me seeing me in the store, but it wasn't the same way without my friends not being here in this time. As I was talking with someone who was doing a book life about me and even asked questions as we shopped. As I was waving I noticed 6 pre-teens at a table eating and getting ready to go somewhere, but the girl and her friend caught my eyes, she looked very familliar to me, especially the cloak that she was wearing, and a bamboo muzzle... wait bamboo muzzle... that's Jaychelle, I'm so happy they are here, I had to run to them.

Jaychelle spotted me running to them as she had displayed a happy look in her eyes and embraced me the same way as they did the same.

"Guys, I can't believe you are back! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We just came by to a shop and eat, but since you found us, you can let us join you." Liam said giving the wooden box where Jaychelle sleeps. 

"Of course, you can!" I said.

I held onto Jaychelle and Jack's hand cause I know they don't like it when something tries to take them away. As we enter my favorite store, Jaychelle kept humming like she's telling James and Asher not to touch it or it will break and I will have to buy for the accident they did. I was having a conversation with the person and saw Jaychelle whining at Zane with her whimper.

"Hhhhmmpphh!" Jaychelle whined removing her cousins' hand on the things.

"What, I just wanna touch it!" James exclaimed.

"Argggh arggh mmmphh hmm!" Jaychelle made an angry noises and expression.

"So they're your friends?" Martin Bashir asked.

"Yeah, they are. They are generally are great to me especially Jaychelle, she very...well...an inspiration as a special person to me." I replied.

I looked at them as I saw Jaychelle in her child form, James got on Jack's back and that made me laugh.

"Boy, what the fuck are you doing?!" He said trying weighed him on his back.

"I just brought these new shoes and its raining, so your going to carry me! Now munched!" He said as James begged for us to help him but we laughed instead.

"Liam did you tell Jaychelle...about what you said?" I said trying not to laugh.

"Well, about that she's on her child form but I don't think she'll think about it." He shrugged, that made me chuckled as I looked at Jaychelle who were in her child form.

"Hey Jaychelle, would you like to meet someone?" I asked as I received a nodded from her.

I can't wait for her to see the little bundle...