𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | Michael Meets Jaychelle

Jaychelle's P

Jaychelle's P.O.V

OMJ (Author-chan: See what I did there? ° ͜ʖ ͡°), can't believe I went back in time to see the Most Famous Person on the Earth... Michael Jackson. Even though I am sleepy I decided to stay still and shake it off to get my mind right to this point. I just realized where are my cousins?

"Hey are you okay? I'm sorry to ask you but what's your name by the way?" He asked.

"My name is Jaychelle Alvarez, I guess you should know I'm still sleepy and I'm from the Future as well." I replied, his eyes went wide open.

"YOUR FROM THE FUTURE?! How on earth did you get here?" He yelled making me flinched.

"Well, I can explain on the way. I need to go find my cousins. Umm...I...Which way should I-" I heard him giggling like a child (Author-chan: Blessed this man's child heart).

"I think you better come with me to be on the safe side, okay?" He looked at me and I nodded and walked with him into his limousine.

Michael's P.O.V

I can't believe she's from the Future and she was looking for her cousins. I wonder why Jaychelle is here by any chance but how did she get here and I wonder why she's so shy like me whenever I am shy around other people?

"Anyways, can you tell me about yourself Jaychelle?" I asked.

"As you know that I'm Jaychelle Alvarez, I am 12 years old, I was born on February 20, 2007. My favorite color is Red, Purple, Pink and Peach. I have many cousins, and the five of them is the one I was looking for which we got separated during when we hold on the machine." Jaychelle said.

"I love Classical Musics especially your records, as I have an extensive collection of your records. I visit a music shop regularly to buy them." She continued

"I am very passionate about theatre as I like to ramble and quote my favorite parts. I love cats, as a large number of my books are about cats and I would check my cat blog that I was member on it, as the last thing I do before I went to bed, it gives me a lot of energy the next day." She continued.

"I secretly love to draw you, sing and dance to your songs. But my cousins or my friends doesn't know that since I was very shy." She continued. "I'm a big fan of yours." She finished.

I smiled, "Hey that's nice. You love my songs as you sing and dance to them?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah, by any chance I never got to meet you back then right now since I was born until you..." She stopped and I looked at her confused.

"Till I what Jaychelle?" I asked.

"Nevermind it, I was going to ask If I could stay at your place since... you know I don't know where to go." She said quietly.

"Of course you can stay for the night, I'll help you find your cousins too." I replied, unexpectedly got a bear hug from her.

"Thank you Michael, I'm glad to finally meet you in person." She said and I hugged her back before chuckling.

"Anything for you." I replied.

We got back to my place at Neverland, even though I am lonely there. I was happy to finally have someone here to talk and have fun with.

I told Jaychelle that I would show her around the Neverland tommorow so she can get some rest, I gave her some food which she really does like to eat and she went to go take a shower, I gave her a pair of my baby sister Janet's clothing for her to wear.

I showed her room, because I knew she was going to ask me if she could sleep with me so I insisted her to come with me.

When I was prepared I saw the look in her eyes like she knew something about my problem... Yes I have sleeping problems, most of the time at night but then this time was strange, when I heard her humming a lullaby, she made up and it did made both of us to go to sleep.

'Jaychelle is a kind girl like she's a special person, I wonder why she is so special to me about the way I am?' I thought.

(Author-chan: Because she's practically the Chosen Child. ° ͜ʖ ͡°)