Part 11 - I'm yours and you're mine

"Princess, I get it so can you let me go first"

"But you're mine"

"Yes... but can you please move your hand?"

"They feel nice, your butt"

Manuel covers his face with one of his palm, blushing red to his ears "Ugh, please stop groping them"

Carissa released the supple feel of his muscle and lands her hands on his hard chest "Fine, kiss me instead"

Peeking down through the slit of his fingers, he gulps loudly as he sees her lips "Isn't that too soon?"

"Not at all. In fact, I want you to take me right now" 

Baffled by Carissa's bold sentence, he pushed her back slightly, both his hands on her shoulder. Carissa has always been straightforward once she knew what she wants. Especially when she knows it is well beyond her reach. She wants him! His heart starts to pump harder, making it feel like he's going to burst.

"Please wait, my heart's not ready for this" he said defeated.

"Tsk, then I demand a kiss"

With trembling hands, he cup her tiny face in embrace. While gently placing his lips on her, touching them lightly. Getting impatient, Carissa licks the bottom of his lips and invades his mouth with her tongue. When she felt him relax, he becomes more assertive. Exploring her mouth, slowly savouring the taste. Like it's the first and last time he'll ever kiss her. It feels so good that Carissa shivers in delight. 

Out of breath, Manuel stop moving his lips, his hot breath converge with her own. "We- should probably stop now"

She grabs his neck and pulls him "Please don't"

Now that she'd had a taste of him, she can't seem to get enough. The craving to touch and be touched by him kept getting stronger. Admittedly, she felt something drip down her crotch although she didn't pee at all. With an ignorant brother buried in work and limited information regarding love-making, she had to rely on her sparse collection of erotic books. And now, she finally knows what it means to be aroused. Although theories and the reality are much too different. 

Manuel calls for her in the middle of the kiss "Princess.." his hot breath tingling her neck.

"yes.."she barely answer.

"I- May I touch you?"

Look at him getting bold and she's liking this side of him, maybe a little bit too much. "You may"

"Carissa" she jolts when he whispered in her ears, it isn't everyday that Manuel calls her by her name nor is it the first time but she liked the sound of her name brushing his lips and has his voice always sounds so sweet?

Manuel cups her breast in one hand, the size of his palm engulf her private fully. His touch felt hot and foreign, the sensation itch her skin to be released from their constraints, fabric. She let her tiny hands wander on his shoulder and back, pulling him closer. Manuel touches her breast, waist, bottom, and thighs. Caressing them all over while kissing her neck. All the while asking if she's okay to be touched. 

"Push me away-" he said breathless, his hold getting tighter.

"No... touch me more" she said feverishly.

In a second, Carissa was swept off her feet, she clutch for his neck and wrap her legs around his waist, holding on so she won't fall. Manuel loads her into the wagon, inside, new and clean blankets have been spread out, he must've done that while she was bathing. Even so, the wooden wagon felt hard on her back, far from the comfort of her bed back at the castle but she didn't care. Not when there's a specimen of a man undressing in front of her. The sight of him taking his shirt off made her blush frantically. And the way his gaze roams her body ignites her own desire. That's a look she'd never seen before, the man with no expression is now looking so hungry, so needy, and so desperate. She realised that she may not know him that well after all, and the urge to know him wells up within her.