Part 10 - You're worthy

The sound of rustling water escort them to the destination. A quiet stream greets Carissa's view, the trees and birds flying above them are clearly reflected on the water. After the kiss, Manuel seems to turn into stone, though she could hear his heartbeat as loud as the horse's hoof, he didn't say anything and simply went to drive the wagon. Manuel help her get off the wagon but before she could say a word, he gets in instead. Busying himself with cleaning the inside.

Rolling her eyes, Carissa went into the water, she took off her robe and felt the water with her toes. As she submerge until her waist, the difference of temperature in the water intrigues her. The top is warm from sunlight but her legs are freezing.

Distraught by the way she looks on the water's reflection, Carissa quickly washes her face vigorously. She's a mess, dirt and soot on her face. No wonder she failed in seducing Manuel. Carissa put all her hair on one side, the tips burried in water. She wipes the dried blood off her shoulder but that proves to be rather hard as she can't reach her backside and moving still hurts.

"Do you need help?" Manuel said from a distance, he didn't shout maybe he didn't even meant for it to be heard but she heard it just fine.

Looking back sideways, Carissa replies "Yes, come here"

Carissa didn't dare to look back, not even a glance. The way the water moves and rustle as Manuel came closer and closer made her lose her mind. It's as if her heart could pop out of her mouth at any moment. She becomes increasingly dizzy when she felt his warmth behind her.

"Can I touch you?" He ask

Yes! YES!

Her mind screams but instead she nods shyly. At first the sound of her fated coming in the water numbed her hearing, the closer he gets the more she could hear her own heartbeat. Then the wave of his movement hit her back, every wave stronger with each step he took. It was just water but her entire body had become sensitive to the slightest touch. A weirdly addictive sensation arouse her. She could now feel the heat radiating from his body, inches away from her own skin. Slowly, he wipes her shoulder with a wet towel, tracing carefully as to not touch the wound. Every scrape of his movement burns her, she was tingling with madness and was left with a questionable desire on her lower part. She curls her toes as an effort to stay on her ground and not fall desperately on his naked chest. 

On the other hand, Manuel sees the goddess inches away from him. Wet eyelashes hiding those beautiful blue eyes, lips parted and breathing hard, specks of crimson paints her cheeks. She's so close that he's able to see every detail of her skin, the way her neck line slides down to her shoulder, the slight pulsing of her neck vein. Unable to resist the temptation, he dared himself to graze his thumb on her bare shoulder. Ever so slightly. The feeling left a tingling sensation inside his belly, he wants to caress her, kiss her in every way possible, take her in his arms and hugs her close. Without realizing, he had already trace her collarbone with his fingertips. Carissa relaxes at his touch, leaning back, making them only an inch away. Mesmerized by her scent, he lowers his head until the back of her ear. The smell of soap mixed with a tint of sweat intoxicate him beyond reason. Carissa's ear bone looks so delicate, soft, and tasty. He press his lips on her ear tenderly. When she jolted, Manuel gasp and came to his sense.

"I-I'm terribly sorry Princess. Uh- you're clean now, I'll make us something to eat" he said and dash off to dry surfaces.

Carissa only heard pieces of his words as she felt her face about to explode from the heat on her cheeks. She held a hand over her heart, Manuel just made a move on her. Does this mean what she thinks it means? He likes her right? What else could it be? When his hand touched her, she was screaming with delight but then he did the unthinkable, she jolted when she felt his lips on her. And now she's submerged underwater, trying to calm herself.