"You can trust me, my Lord. I would gladly listen"

"It is for you all" Louis chuckled "My Luna said that since your kingdom is now clean and beautiful, we can start the construction. I will take care of the neighbouring Kingdoms, they owe me a lot anyway so it would not be a trouble at all. They would not dare ask me anything"

Louis confusedly watched Tobia who was staring at him with his big silver eyes. The older Alpha sighed and patted his shoulder, the young Alpha snapped out and asked.

"For what, your highness?"

"Huh? To get your Kingdom back what else?" Louis frowned.

Tobia doesn't know what to say at this moment, he haven't seen his Kingdom for a long time. Sometimes Benjamin looks for it just to make sure if anyone have invaded or not and they always gets surprised how their kingdom looks serene now but also guards surrounding. Tomlinsons have already been guarding the land and they didn't knew.

"Don't you want your Kingdom back? It is wise to announce your come back by staying there after the construction. England will take care of it, you do not have to be worry"

The assuring smile of the Tomlinson made the young Alpha feel warm and satisfied. He smiled back and  nodded his head, thanking him quietly.

"Does your spy knows that your pack have moved here?" Louis asked leaning against the arm chair.

"No, it is a trouble to send messages to her. She is the one who mostly sends us letters, Black magics uses crows for it so our messengers are also crows"

"Hmm you need to let her know the whereabouts of here too, she should be rest assured" Louis suggested.

"I will, my Lord. We have schedule to send letters and it changes every month so nobody have any suspicious"

"Good, clever. I am impressed" Louis smiled widley making the other to smile as well "Now, what was your plan before coming here?"

"To be honest to stay low. I am not going to lie your highness, we knew about how the Black Magics pulling their tricks towards Doncaster. We could not just wait and have revenge though, I have a full pack to keep safe so I did not dare anything. I have asked help for a rogue pack and many others, they all asked for the same thing. Our Omegas"

"Tsk, even if you did not want to ask to us you could have atleast asked to the Wales. Corden is a nice person, he would not hesitate to help a pack"

"His father and my father had a clash once" Tobia said shrugging.

"Us Alphas are indeed stupid" Louis muttered to himself and chuckled "Anyway, let us reach for a basic preparation. We will start the construction once winter is over and we need to keep you all safe as possible. So please tell your pack to not exceed the forests or hills. The Black Magics would atleast know that we are letting a pack stay, they might don't know it's you but once they hear the news they will search about you"

"I have heard that you had a great battle with the Black Magics"

"It was some years ago, we let her go for a reason. A death wish of a prisoner" Louis gritted his teeth but sighed "He is not even dead"

"Who are you talking about?" Tobia asked.

"Brutal Claw, we were blinded by her magic that we thought we killed him. I believe it might have been some clone"

"No no, your highness. Queen had learnt to bring back the dead, she practised for many years and the first one she bring back was Brutal Claw"

"Bringing back the dead?!" Louis was shocked, this is turning more dangerous. But he remembered his dead soldiers who attacked them "Like.. she controls them?"