The Plan *Part 1*

Hey y'all! Here's another Sasuke mini story! The next part will be published in a few days.
Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~

????? POV

"Come on, hurry. He's almost done!"

"We'd finish faster if you helped, idiot!"

"I have to guard the door, we all know he's unnecessarily and annoyingly stealthy! He can come out any second now and then the plan will be ruined, so hurry." I lightly shoved him. "Can't you get Akamaru to help?"

Kiba raised a brow. "Not unless you're willing to take the blame for getting slobber on (Y/N)'s stuff."

I shivered at the thought.

"Never mind..." Recovering from the terrifying image conjured in my mind, I quickly shooed him away. "Ok now shut up and go!"

I retook my spot in front of the bathroom and stuck my ear to the door, sighing in relief as the water running in the shower can still be heard.

I quickly left my post to visit the scene of action. A big grin stretched upon my face as I watched my minions raid (Y/N)'s room, emptying every single drawer that contained an article of clothing or towels. They each carried giant black bags that they stuffed with her belongings, making haste as we all knew how little amount of time he takes to shower.

"Why does she have so many freaking onesies?!" Kiba whined. "The stash is—it's fucking never ending??"

"Though my sweet (Y/N) tries to maintain a tough out front, she is simply too adorable." Lee cried out, before being abruptly shushed by Kiba and I.

"Can you be any more loud?" I whisper yelled at him. "Don't forget we're dealing with a hyper sensitive, ninja-like duck here. We must take every single precaution."

Kiba snorted. "As if you weren't the one who knocked down that shelf as soon as our
'mission' began."

"Shut up, I played it off cool and that's all that mat—" I suddenly realized something and scanned the room. "Where's Choji?"

Kiba and Lee both pointed out the door and said, "Kitchen."

I facepalmed. "Well no wonder this is taking so long."

I sprinted out of the room and down the stairs, facing Choji's raid upon my kitchen. "What the hell man."

Choji looked up from his—my, bowl of leftover ramen. "You said I'd get to eat."

"Yes after we finish the mission. We're on a tight schedule here, there's no time to eat right now!"

"Well," he swallowed another spoonful. "You should've clarified that earlier cuz I didn't eat become coming, and you know I can't work on an empty stomach."

I grabbed my hair and silently yelled in frustration. "Can you just—"

"Naruto!" Lee whisper-yelled from the railing upstairs. "The water stopped running!"

Shit.

I ran to the side of the stairs and looked up at Lee. "Throw the bags over the railing, Choji and I will catch them!"

As Lee retreated back to the room, I hurriedly gestured Choji over but he was too busy stuffing his face to notice. I ran over to him and grabbed his arm to drag him to the drop off site. Lee and Kiba began appearing one after the other, each dropping a bag over the railings upstairs.