Question *Part 4/6*

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, but here's part 4.

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We walked around the club, trying to find father in the large crowd. I noticed (Y/N) feeling quite tense, so I grabbed a wine glass from a tray as a waiter walked by. I squeezed her side to capture her attention, and handed her the drink once she turned to me.

"To ease your nerves," I said when she shot me a questioning look.

She nodded her head and reached for the glass, our fingers making brief contact. She gently grasped the wine glass, and we resumed our walk in silence.

"Oi. Don't go quiet on me," I grunted.

Her eyes darted to mine, and she smiled apologetically. "S-sorry...I'm just a bit nervous." 

"That's what the wine is for." I reached my hand out and tipped the glass upwards. "Drink up."

Guided by my finger, the glass was brought closer to her lips till she tipped it, finally taking a sip.

Her eyes widened. "Wow. I'm not usually one for wine but this is really good." She greedily drank the rest of the drink.

I smirked. "How nice. You already have something in common with my father."

"Huh?"

I pointed to the now empty glass. "That's his favourite wine."

"Oh wow. Now I'm sure he'll like me!" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Shut up. It's better than nothing." I pinched her waist.

"Anyways," she batted her lashes at me. "I'd love another glass, Sasuke sweetie."

I glared at her. "One is enough. I'm not dealing with your drunk ass."

"Oh come on. One isn't even enough to ease my nerves! Besides, shouldn't I have one in hand to spark up a convo with your dad?"

"You're such a drag." I sighed.

She eyed me questioningly. "Someone's been spending too much time with Shikamaru." She shook her head. "And I thought you were faithful to Naruto...I'm disappointed in—"

"Let's just go get your wine." I muttered, "Dumbass."

We walked towards one of the waiters holding a tray, and nodded at him as we made eye contact. He approached us and politely bowed.

"What can I do for you, sir."

"Just the wine." I lightly pushed (Y/N) forward.

She smiled at the waiter and took a glass. "Thank you."

He nodded at us and bowed, before turning away and leaving.

(Y/N) returned by my side and we resumed our walk until I finally spotted the back of father's head. We approached him, till I was close enough to call out his name. He turned towards us and made eye contact with me. I jerked my head towards (Y/N) and his eyes drifted to her, before returning to mine and nodding.