A Turn In Time 3

I woke up, went to the bathroom, and well i did not have any of my supplies with me so i washed my face to wake me up more. I looked at my watch. (Oops need to go to...wait.). I pushed my watches right button two times and BINGO! i had England time. (Ok well now to go over to there room.)

I walked out of the hotel room and walked to the Beatles room. (what number?...). I found it and knocked. The door was opened by Ringo, he looked half asleep.  

"Oh I'm sorry Ringo! didn't mean to bother you!" 

"Uh no its-" He yawned, "Ok." 

"Sure?"

He nodded, "Im usually like this in the mornings when i don't get good sleep."

A smile popped up on his face. I smiled back.

"Come on in! Don't just stand there!" He laughed a little.

"Merci, mon e mi." I said in French and laughed along.

George and Ringo were the ones awake, so it seemed. Ringo offered me a cup of coffee and something to eat.

"Thank you. What do you have?"

"Uh cereal, some bagels. That's bout it!" 

"Oh its ok. i will take cereal, please. Thanks. Oh and nothing in my coffee."

"So you starting your day with Paul?" George asked me.

"Yup! and next  i will go with you!" I replied "Where are everyone? I mean is."

"Brian had to go some where. He will be back soon. Paul and JOhn are asleep!"

I laughed, "Okay!" Ringo came out with the meal.

"Here ya go, madam." He said in a french accent.

"Merci!"

"I didn't know you knew french Ringo!" George exclaimed.

"I dont but i just know how they talk." Ringo sat down. His blue eyes scanned the paper.

Finally the other two woke up. Brian came back from some where! We all talked and then Paul and me headed out. He said he will take me on a tour of England.

"So..." He started while we were driving. "What were we gonna do today...remember last night?"

I looked up and tried to remember, "Um, Oh yeah something about a question...I think."

Paul nodded, "I think that is it!"

"Lets go to a place and sit down and talk." I suggested.

"Sure. Is here nice?" It was a fish n' chips place.

"Yep! Always wanted to try them!"

"Great!" We parked the car near the curb.

-----------------------------------------------------

IN THE RESTAURANT

We sat in a booth near the window. Nice view. Paul was across from me and ordered.

"So you had something you wanted me to talk about with me?" 

"Yeah. I feel like i  met you before...like a long time ago. 50s?" Paul told me.

"That long?? I...well...I I would be your age." I exclaimed. (Is that one time i met Paul made so that i know, or he knows me, from that time...or life?)

"I know it doesn't make sense but you either look like that girl or you are that girl." 

I looked around. "What if i told you something bizarre? Would you believe me?"

Paul shrugged. "Depends on what your gonna tell me."

"Ok well, you did see me. You were 14. i think, can't remember now. I met you and we talked and, well how i got there..." I was stumbling in my words. 

Paul raised a hand. "Ok start from the beginning." He looked at me and waited.

I related the story from when i was home to know. He looked surprised.

"Seriously?" 

I nodded. "Its weird to me. Im in a totally different time and place! and that's why Im dressed this way."

"And this means your really 14?"

"Well no. Not exactly. Im your age then, and well, That's what i know," (He must not believe me.) "Do you believe me or you think Im makin' this up?"

"No. Because i do remember seeing a girl. I believe you."

"So we could be called childhood buddies. Huh?"

The food came.

"Yep. Thank you." Paul told me and the waiter. "Im glad thats over."

"Me too." 

I was looking at his brown eyes, (So cute...)

 Suddenly, the stores door swings open and two men in masks enter the shop, holding guns. They tell everyone to stay seated. That would be us and another couple and the employees.

I moved over to Paul's side, so i would be next to him. "What should we do? We can't let them get away with the robbery!" I whispered.

"No that wouldn't be smart. Why would they come here to rob?"

"There's money." I told him. He looked outside. "We could try and make a break for it?"

"No! We'd be shot."

One of the men told us to get up and follow him out the the truck. We got in as ordered then the door shut.

"I still think we should of made a break."

I frowned. "And kill yourself? No!"

The doors opened again. The next couple came in. The women, with the man, was crying. (Not a lot mind you.) 

"It will be alright." I told her. Her husband, or boyfriend, told me to leave her alone and that she would get over it.

"If you wanted to make a break," Paul started to say.

"No. Well when the employees come lets try." As i said this the car started moving.

"Great idea." Paul sighed.

"Sorry." The car lunged forward, we all fell on the ground.