A Turn in Time 2

Every thing was dark, pitch black! (Uh oh, I'm gone. Dead?!  Wait then how am I talking to my self?...I did not go blind did i?!)  I groped around, "Paul. Paul! Help!" No reply. Suddenly i touched something and then screamed. (My nerves are getting to me...on me...?) I felt it again. It was cloth. Rough-ish cloth, perhaps belonging to a human. (But why doesn't he help me?) I felt it again. There was nothing. No body in it. I freaked out and screamed. I was scared out of my wits! I wanted to go home. Then, Suddenly, a light came through a crack. Which got wider and wider. (I can see! But what is goin' on??) Then right through the crack was...(It can't be! Can it?) The young man, who was right in front of me, was John Lennon! (Whats going on?). John had a confused look on his face. "How'd you get in here? And why are you screaming?" He managed to ask. I walked out.

"Im really sorry, John. I was hit on the head by a can which fell, or something, and hit me and..." I paused (This has got to be a dream.) "...and i ended up here." John had an even more confused look and he was about to ask, or say, something when four other guys walked in. They were; Paul, Ringo, Brian Epstein, and George.  The others stopped, Paul was taking off his jacket. 

"How'd she get in here?" Brian asked, he didn't seem to happy.

"Oh, it's nothing Eppy. She'll tell you over supper. Whats your name?"

"Hanna. and thank you, John." I smiled. John escorted me to the door and we left to get dinner. Paul was watching me. Every time i looked over at him he turned his head like a school boy. We entered the restaurant. I ended up sitting between John and Paul. When we ordered the boys discussed stuff and then everyone got into their own conversations.   Paul turned to me. "Hanna?," he started saying.

"Yeah?" I asked.

Paul hesitated, "Why are you waring those kind of clothes?"

I Looked down at my clothes. Jeans, Converse, jean jacket, and a shirt. (What'd he mean? Do i look different to him? I do seem a bit older...)

"Whats wrong with 'em?" I shrugged.

"Girls just don't do that...i mean ware those clothes."

"Oh well Paul i like this 'cos Im a tomboy and what other questions do you want to ask?"

"Others? Uh, i don't know."

"Lets talk about this later OK?" I smiled (He is so cute!)

"Um Paul, how old do you think i am?" I asked him nervously. 

"Uh, well, um, 19?" He guessed. (if Paul seriously thought i was 19 then i must be!)

"Your right!" I exclaimed, i was fascinated too. (What's goin' on??)

John, after a while, got my attention, then the food came.  We finished and left. Then i had an idea to talk to Paul alone. I whispered him it and he agreed. There was a grin on his face.  At the hotel room i told every one my idea.

"I can go out with each one of you four nights if you like." They all agreed instantly. John volunteered first.

"But...I'm goin' to pick my first and i think i will do Paul first!" I smiled.

Paul grinned and winked at the others. Mean while, Brian got me my own room. (Im with the Beatles! This is fantastic! And i get to be alone with Paul!)

"Thank you, sir. " I shook hands with Mr. Epstein. 

"Your welcome. If you want to come in in the morning just knock. Some one will be awake." "OK thanks again."  Then i shut the door between me and Brian. (Oh please don't stop dreaming! This is at the best part!)