When the doorbell rang, Shen Xiuqi woke up. He glanced sideways at Suya, who buried his head in the quilt. His face was so scented that he was not willing to wake her up and open himself. The quilt went out of bed and opened the door.

The door opened, and Shen Xiu looked at the rain outside the door, and said with a blank expression: "Are you an assistant of Yaya?"

Duan Xiaoyu did not think that it would be Shen Xiuqi to open the door, facing Shen Zheqi’s powerful hegemony, swallowing nervously, and saying that he was stuttering, “Yes, yes, I, I am Yaya’s sister. Assistant, my name is Duan Xiaoyu."

Shen Xiuqi nodded a bit and went to the side to make a step. On the paragraph Xiao Yudao: "Come in, let me call Yaya to get up."

Duan Xiaoyu "oh", until there was some reaction in the house.

She also heard about the gossip about Suyaya and Shen Xiuqi in private. Everyone said that Shen Xiuqi had raised Suya, but she did not see the real person at that time, and she would be suspicious in her heart. Until she was arranged to be the assistant of Suya, Zhou Peiyu repeatedly told her that she would give her a face when she gave Suya as an assistant. No matter what she heard or saw, if she was asked by someone outside, she would have to answer no. Knowing that she only realized a little, Suya may not be the same as she thought.

At this moment, everything in front of her true verifies her thoughts. Shen Xiuqi is really the gold master of Suya, and the two of them live together.

Ah, ah, she seems to know a big gossip!

Fortunately, Su Yaya did not know that Duan Xiaoyu thought so in her heart, but even if she knew, she would probably nod her head definitely. In her opinion, Shen Xiuqi is her big gold lord, and the two of them really live. Together, there is nothing wrong with this, huh, huh!

Shen Xiuqi went back to the room to wake up Suya. "Your assistant is coming, waiting for you outside, hurry up and wash it, or you will be late for the airport."

Su Yaya sat up from the bed and said a pity: "I have just finished half of my dreams."

"You!" Shen Xiuqi pinched her face with a funny smile, the touch of water and moisture, very pinch, the heart moved, asked her: "What happened to me? Is there me?"

Su Yaya nodded again and again. "There are ah, you are handsome inside."

“Is it?” Shen Xiuqi came to the interest, “How handsome are I?”

"The world is the first handsome!" Suya answered quickly.

Shen Xiuqi: "........."

"Ha ha ha!" Su Yaya smiled smugly, jumped up and slammed into Shen Xiuqi, and kissed him on his face. "Good morning kiss."

Shen Xiuqi looked at her smiling face. Well, he didn't care about her. In fact, he really looks very handsome!

"Go wash it." Shen Xiuqi patted her ass, wrapped in a little goblin.

Su Yaya sneered, coming down from Shen Xiuqi and ran to the bathroom to wash.

When Suyaya was properly packed, the time was almost the same. Duan Xiaoyu felt that it was a very wise decision to advance twenty minutes.

"We are gone, bye bye." Suya said goodbye to Shen Xiu at the door.

Shen Xiuqi bowed her head on her forehead and softly shouted: "Be careful on the road, something to call."

Su Yaya nodded, "I know."

Shen Xiuqi turned his head and took the luggage and said: "Yaya is pleased to take care of you."

"Shen always rest assured, I will take care of the Yaya sister." Duan Xiaoyu promised, and I only felt that I was panicked. I was fed a bunch of dog food early in the morning. She was a little indigestion!

Finally, Suya and Shen Xiu were tired and finally got on the bus at the airport. Duan Xiaoyu took a sigh of relief, bowed his head and took out his mobile phone, opened Weibo, and forwarded a photo of the koi of marriage, silently in his heart. Swear: I must leave the list this year, the single dog is too poor, hehe...

The car quickly arrived at the airport. Suyaya got off the car with sunglasses. Duan Xiaoyu was responsible for pushing the luggage. When the two people walked into the airport hall together, they saw the crew of the crew. The two people used to meet the crew of the crew and quickly finished. Various procedures, security checks, went to the vip lounge to rest.

Suyya was the first to arrive. He found a position by the corner and took the phone out to brush Weibo. Then the man came to Xu Chaoran. He wore a black and white casual suit and wore it on his head. Baseball cap, big sunglasses, he walked into the vip lounge, looked up and saw Suyaya sitting next to him, raised his hand to take off the big sunglasses, and walked over to say hello to Suya.

"when did you come?"

Su Yaya raised his head and smiled at him. "It’s just a while."

Xu Chaoran looked at the position next to her and asked, "Can I sit here?"

Su Yaya does not matter, said: "Sit, no one is there anyway."

Xu Chaoran heard a chuckle, sat down next to her, took out the phone and slid the phone lock, and said to Suya: "Weibo shut it down."

Su Yaya blinked, she is the small transparency of Xinghui Entertainment, Xu Chaoran is a brother of Xinghui Entertainment, and also the male No.1 of "The Prosperity of the Palace Wall". If she is related to him, it seems to be cheap. Is she happy, is this really good? Wouldn't it be hot? She is a little worried!

Xu Chaoran looked at her hesitant face, flashing eyes, probably guessed her concerns, and smiled: "Don't worry, just microblogging, there will be no problem, don't believe you ask your The economic man is good. Besides, you and I are the same company. You are my little sister. I should take care of you. It’s really good, everyone, isn’t it?”

He seems to make a lot of sense, Suyaya has no words.

Xu Chaoran said everything about it. If Suyaya refused again, he would not give Xu Chaoran a face. He said that he is also a brother of the company. The boss must give him a thin face, not to mention her such a newcomer.

"Then please come to the brothers." Su Yaya opened Weibo from the good, and exchanged with Xu Chaoran.

Xu Chaoran glanced at the newly appeared Suya in the list of attention, and the eyebrows unconsciously dyed a smile, and then sent a Weibo.

Xu Chaoran v: Hello, little sister! Suyaya yaya, smiley face.jpg

After finishing the microblogging, Xu Chaoran turned to look at Su Yaya on the side, saying: "Forward it."

"Ok?"

Xu Chaoran pointed to her mobile phone.

Su Yaya looked down and saw the new Weibo from Xu Chaoran.

Suyaya: "........."

The author has something to say: random extraction of red packets ~~~