introduction

Hello lovely readers! Thank you for being here! I have had this story formulating for about six years now lol. I've tried to write it out about a million times but I've never quite been able to piece together the timeline as this story has been mostly inspired by music. This time, I'm completely confident that I've formulated the right timeline and have developed the characters into exactly who they're meant to be and I'm so excited to be sharing them with the world of wattpad (and tumblr kiwi-claire). 

Quick disclaimer that this is all my own original work and may not be copied or translated without my consent. This story and the characters within it are completely fictional, any resemblance to real life is pure coincidence.

Warning: this story will contain sexual content, talks of mental health, abuse, death, and other triggering and/or NSFW topics. I will provide additional warnings as I see necessary, but keep in mind, you have been warned.

meanwhile, you can follow me on insta @kiwi_claire_ for updates!! Our lovely main character, Sienna also has an instagram that I will be posting on that you can find tagged at the end of chapter two (I'd like you all to be fully introduced to her before sharing it here at the beginning). Her profile will most likely contain spoilers, so be careful scrolling her page:)