Best friends brother

Katya and Dan have been friends since kindergarten. They lived close to each other and were in the same classes.

They met when they were 4 years old and they are still goong strong at 19.

They knew each other better then anyone else.

Katya also loved the Mattels, Dan's family.

While her family was always working, the Mattels were very close with each other. They always let Katya sleep over or stay for dinner.

Dan's mother was a little worried about the sleepovers once they both hit puberty, but that didn't last long since Katya came out at 12 as a lesbian.

The Mattels supported her and she loved them even more for it.

Dan's mom was so sweet and always had the right advice.

Dans's dad was always ready to help when something broke or needed fixing in her house.

and Dan's sister...

Trixie Mattel.

For years she was Dan's little weird sister, but now that she is 17, she is hot. Like the hottest girl Katya had ever seen, but unfortunately she was also the straightest girl Katya knew.

This weekend was no diffeent than others. Katya's parents were out of town and Katya was afraid to be home alone so she stayed in Dan's room.

The Mattels however had a party tonight, but she didn't care. She felt much safer in their home, wheter they were home or not.

The Mattels were ready to go to the party. Dan looked nice in his button up, but Trixie looked sexy. Like really sexy. She was wearing a tight short pink skirt and a white turtleneck with long sleeves.

Katya waved the Mattels goodbye and Dan caught Katya starring at Trixie's ass. He rolled his eyes and laughed a little.

Now the family was gone, Katya made herself comfortable in Dan's room. She watched her favorite movie, contact, on Dan's big tv in his bedroom.

After the movie she was bored with watching the screen and decided to do some snooping. Not in Dan's room, because she already knows everything in there.

She probably shouldn't do this, but the Mattels weren't gonna come home for another 4 hours.

She walked to Trixie's room and entered the pink paradise.

She didn't want to break to much boundaries, so she just touched the soft bedsheets and looked at the stuff on her beautytable.

When she saw it all she decided to take a look at Trixie's clothes, just to make sure there is something else than pink and white.

She opened the closet and it indeed was mostly pink, white and pastels. There were a few black items which Katya decided to look closer at.

There was a black turtleneck, a black leather skirt, black leggings and some black tops.

When she scanned Trixie's closet one last time, her eyes fell on a shoebox in the corner. Trixie always had lovely shoes and these were probably her famous white gogo boots, since she didn't see them in the room.

She grabbed the box, took off her own shoes and sat on the bed. She wanted to see if she could pull them off.

Katya opened the box and lost a her words.

These weren't shoes.

She was instantly aroused.

There she was, in Trixie's room, holding her box of sex toys. She never would have thought Trixie even had them.