2+1

~Katya, Miz Cracker and Trixie~
(Might be inspired by the cabaret fic ;) )

Katya and Brianna loved to go clubbing. They went every weekend and by the time they went home they were wasted and turned on.

This week was no diffrent. Katya was grinding into Brianna and they were tipsy already. Brianna turned around and kissed Katya. Katya's hands went straight for Brianna's ass.

Brianna was her dream woman. Blonde, big ass and a cute smile.

It wasn't until Brianna pointed it out, that she noticed another woman starring at them.

She kinda looked like Brianna, but with bigger boobs and even more pink if that was even possible.

The woman started walking to them and Katya and Brianna exchanged looks. They didn't know the womans intentions, but if it was what they were thinking, they were down for it.

Katya and Brianna occasionally had threesomes. Once with Katya's best friend Violet and with Adore, who they met at the same club.

The woman introduced herself as Trixie and started dancing with them. Brianna started flirting with Trixie and gently touched her arms.

They started inching closer and Trixie looked at Katya for approval. When Katya noddex, Trixie crashed her lips onto Brianna's.

Katya was immediately wet and watched with open mound. She went to stand behind Trixie and statted grinding against her. Trixie pushed her ass against her and it made Katya moan.

While Trixie and Brianna were still making out, Katya pushed Trixie's hair away and left wet kisses all over her neck.

Katya whispered in Brianna's ear that is was time to go home and Brianna nodded.

They took Trixie's hand and guided her towards the door.

They lived just around the corner from the club, so it wasn't a long walk.

Katya walked behind Trixie and Brianna and admired their body's.

She couldn't believe what was about to happen.

Once they arrived at their house, they got comfy on the couch. Brianna went to get them all some water.

Katya pushed Trixie into the couch and climbed on top of her. She looked like a girl straight out a pornmovie and Katya loved it.

They started making out and Katya felt Trixie hand go under her top. She cupped Katya's boobs and started pinching her nipples.

The moans fell from Katya's lips and she started pressing kissing from Trixie's ear to her collarbone.

Katya's kisses kept getting lower until she reached Trixie's skirt.

She pushed her skirt up and admired Trixie's underwear. It was a cute pink thong with lace and rhinestones. Trixie removed her top herself and ofcourse she had a matching bra.

"This women planned on doing this tonight" Katya thought.

Katya moved Trixie's thong to the side and started spreading her wetness. She was so warm and Katya couldn't wait any longer.

She lifted Trixie up and brought her to the bedroom.

Trixie laid on the bed, her hair spread all over the sheets.

Just as Katya started to eat her out, Brianna entered the room.

She walked up to Trixie and started kissing her.

Trixie wanted more and instructed Brianna to sit on her face.

Brianna removed all her clothes and positioned herself above Trixie.

Trixie blowed some air onto her freshly shaved pussy. This made Brianna moan and push her hips down, but Trixie moved her head back, denying Brianna the pleasure.

Brianna was so turned on, she needed to come right now.

Lucky for her it didn't take long until Trixie gave in and pulled Brianna's hips to lower her over her mounth.

Trixie started to eat her out like it was her only mission in life.

While Trixie was pleasuring Brianna, Katya added two fingers and sped up her pace.

Trixie became a moaning mess, which made Brianna moan even louder.

Katya curled her fingers some more and thats when Trixie came. Her body was shaking when she instructed Brianna to ride her tongue, letting her do the work.

Katya came up from between Trixie's legs and sat behind her girlfriend. She started pinching and pulling her nipples, since she knew how much Brianna liked that.

The combination of Katya and Trixie was too much for Brianna and she came hard all over Trixie's face.

While Brianna needed to rest from her orgasm, Katya still hasn't gotten off. Trixie decided to do something about it.

She pushed Katya onto the bed and lifted her leg.
She swung her leg over Katya and started grinding.

Katya loved scissoring. Normally she was on top, but this was nice for a change.

Trixie kept going faster and also started slapping Katya's boobs.

"Yes yes Trixie, please, faster. I am so close baby" was the only thing Katya could repeat over and over until she came.

Trixie came right after and rode off her orgasm. Then she let herself fall on the bed between Brianna and Katya.

They exchanged some small kisses until they all fell asleep.

The next morning Trixie exchanged numbers with Brianna and Katya, because they all agreed, they had to do this again.