Miss Mattel

F/F - teacher Trixie - student Katya

Everyday there was only one reason why Katya when to school. Her english teacher, miss Mattel. Katya dressed up pretty every day, hoping she would notice her too. Today she word a short black skirt and a black croptop. She looked hot and she knew it. Katya loved to stare at her teacher all class long and didn't get a single piece of information told during the class. Miss Mattel seemed to notice too.

"Katya, can you please stay after class?" Katya woke up from her daydream and felt her cheeks heat up. She was embarrassed and afraid that she was caught. She tried to pay attention to the class, since she didn't want to get into more trouble. The class was over soon and all the other students left.

Trixie walked over to Katya's desk and sat on it. Katya wanted to stare at her ass but she kept her eyes on her hands. "Katya look at me" Miss Mattel spoke. Katya looked in her eyes and already knew she must be blushing a lot.

"It seems like you are zoning out quite a lot during my class, why is that. Am I that boring?"

No! Miss Mattel that isn't it, I said.

"Call me Trixie dear, that easier."

Okay Miss Ma- I mean Trixie.

'But Katya, you still haven't answered my question. Was I boring you?' Trixie asked while looking at my lips.

No not at all, I was just distracted, I said blushing and looking at my hands again.

Trixie placed a hand on my thigh and forced me to look into her eyes. I felt myself getting wet and staring squirming in my seat. Trixie seemed to notice to and smirked. She moved her hand up higher and I let out a soft whine.

"I think I know the problem. You were staring at me!" She squealed. I didn't know what to say. Trixie moved close to my ear and I could feel her warm breath on my neck. 'Am I getting you horny baby? Do you want me to take care of you?'

At this point I was a mess. I spread my legs and Trixie brought her hand to my clit. She started circeling my clit through my panties. I immediately started moaning which earned me a stern look from Trixie. "Honey, you have to be really quiet for me, we can't get caught. You understand babygirl?"

Yes Mommy I whispered.

I saw Trixie's eyes light up once I said that. Trixie took of my thong and sat in front of me. She added two finger and started pumping really slow. Then she started licking my clit.

I started grinding her face. 'Yes mommy, please go harder, add another one.' I begged. Trixie added a third finger and I felt myself getting closer.

Just when I was about to come Trixie stopped. Why did you stop!? I was so close, please mommy let me cum. "Listen kitten, my rule is I cum first then you cum. Lets go to my office so we have more privacy."

I put on my thong, took my bag and followed Trixie to her office. My pussy is so sensitive that I almost came from walking and looking at her.

Once we are in her office she locked she door. Trixie pushed me against the door and started kissing me.

She put her thigh between my legs and I started grinding. Just when I started to reach my high again she pulled away.

Trixie walked to her desk and removed everything on it. "Lay down" she demanded. I lay down on the desk and Trixie stars undressing. God she is beautiful. Her thick thighs, big butt and giant boobs made me even hornier if that was even possible.

Trixie climed to top me and crawled to my face. "Stick you tongue out and let me use you slut" She told me. I moaned at the nickname and stuck out my tongue and flattened it. She lowered herself and stared moaning. "Hmmm yes Katya, babygirl. I though about this for so long. I saw the way you were looking at me and I wanted nothing more than to bend you over and fuck you so hard." I couldn't believe it. Trixie was really close. She grabbed a fist of my blond hair and pulled it. I moaned in her pussy and that seemed to have pushed her over the edge. She came all over my face. "You did so good babygirl, making me cum like that. Now its your turn"

I flipped over and sat on the edge of the desk. Trixie got on her knees and picked up where she left. She added three finger and started sucking on my clit. I was so close it only took me a minute to cum. Trixie took her finger out of me and held them infront of me. I sucked them clean and kissed her.

"Listen we can't let anyone know this, so don't tell your friends." I agreed and asked her if this could become a regular thing. Luckily she agreed and gave me her number. This was the best schoolday of my life.