Locked up

F/F

Yayy first chapter. Also first time ever writing and first time writing smut, so let me know if I can make any improvements!

Enjoy!
Xoxo Kate

Trixie wasn't the typical type of person you could imagine in prison. She was a real life barbie with a loving family and a great job. She worked at a make-up store, could afford her appartment and by the end of the month she still had some money left. But Trixie wanted more. She knew every man wanted her, so she used that to her adventage.

Every weekend Trixie would go clubbing alone. She found the ritchest dude and seduced him. One they went back to the men's appartment, Trixie robbed them. Unfortunately it didn't work for too long. After 7 months she got caught and sentenced to prison for 2 years. She already did 14 months of her time, so there were inly 10 more months left.

Trixie was bored as hell in prison. Every day was the same, the food was disgusting and don't get her started on the clothes. Every morning Trixie started with a shower. This monday morning was the same as the week before, and the week before that.

The first thing Trixie noticed when she walked to the showers was a new guard. She was beautiful. Porcelain skin, blue eyes and red lipstick. The guard looked back and gave her a wink. She felt herself blush and hurried to the showers. Trixie was used to being naked in front of the guard and she definitely wasn't ashamed of her body. Even though the prison food was bad, she was still in a great shape. Her ass and tits were huge and the guard seemed to notice that too, since she couldn't stop staring. Trixie felt herself getting wet already.

She took a quick shower and headed to the cafeteria for breakfast. She didn't see the guard again, so she assumed her shift was over.

All through the day Trixie couldn't stop thinking about the guard. Sure she fucked a couple other inmates, but she wasn't attracted to them. She got wet by just looking at the guard.

Ofcourse Trixie knew nothing could happen, since she was sure the guard wouldn't risk her job for her. Also she was free, she could fuck all the hot girls she want.

The next couple of days Trixie fell asleep dreaming about the girl and waking up thinking about her.

Thursday morning at breakfast, Trixie saw her again. Her heart started beating faster and her hands got sweaty.

She walked past her and smiled with a smirk. The guard, who she could now see on her namecard, was named Katya. Katya gave her a wink. Just like she did last time.

Trixie decided to she was going to test how far she could go.

The next couple of weeks, Trixie tried to seduce Katya. Katya always gave her a wink, bit didn't act on the flirting. She was probably being watched thought Trixie.

Trixie wasn't happy that she wasn't getting what she wanted. Maybe she isn't even gay, Trixie thought. That thought immediately faded when she saw Katya again in the shower room. She was there to supervise the showers.

The room was empty and Katya and Trixie were the only ones there. Trixie felt a thick tension hanging and the air and she bet Katya could feel it too.

Trixie took off her clothes. One by one, starting with her ugly prison uniform. She now was only left in het granny panties and unflattering bra. She still knew she looked good though.

Next she stripped of her bra and underware. She felt Katya's eyes burning on her.

Trixie looked over her shoulder and bent down to pick up her clothes. Next thing she knew Katya pushed her into the shower stall.

"You think you can just get away with teasing me all these weeks you little slut" Katya spat out while looking at Trixie's body with hunger in her eyes.

Trixie moaned at the nickname.

Katya smashed her lips onto Trixie's and swiped her lips for entrance. They both opened their lips and started making out.

Katya grabbed Trixie's boob and started massaging her nipples. While still stimulating her nipples, she started kissing lower until she reached her pussy.

Trixie swung one leg over Katya's shoulder and stared to whine.

Katya knew how much Trixie needed this and didn't let her wait any longer. She started gently sucking her clit.

"Katya more please"

'Tell me what you need honey'

"your fingers, now!"

Katya brought one finger to her entrance and started teasing her clit. Trixie was already so close, she needed to be filled right now.

Katya slowly sunk her finger into her entrance and started pumping. She noticed how close Trixie was and added a second finger.

Trixies moaning got way too loud. They could get could any minute.

"Honey you need to be quiet for me, can you do that"

Trixie was so close, she could only nod.

As soon as Katya sped up her pace and started sucking her clit, Trixie came all over her face.

Katya stood up and brought her fingers to Trixie's face.  Trixie sucked her cum off and kissed Katya.

"Thank you Kats, let me please you now"

'Another time kitten, I have to get back to work now'

Trixie now actually started her shower, still in disbelieve about what just happend.