maxi:
me and harrison can come😉

harrison looks at me grinning

that reminds me. "have you added hazel to the group?"

"oh shit. your right. hazel!" he shouts from the kitchen.

"your so lazy." i mumble with a laugh, leaning against the marble counter. hazel walks in with her phone.

"party tomorrow night?"

"oh um..."

"me and maxi are going. it's with the boys." harrison explains, "jethros hosting it. do you want me to add you to the group?"

"it may help you get to know the boys." harrison adds in an reassuring tone.

"the drunk side." i snigger, looking back at the screen until i feel harrisons glare from across the room.

"have a think about it hazel." he smiles at her with a slight nod making her turn away from my gaze.

"okay."

hazels pov:

im sitting in my room watching as the group chat overflows with messages about the party tomorrow night.

someone mentions my name and i scroll back up.

harries:
does anyone know if hazels coming?

maxi:
i d'know, said she'll think about it.

harries:
alrighty🤙🏻

i sigh placing my phone on my bedside table and reaching for the remote. i guess it wouldn't hurt to go...

the tv begins to play as i sit there staring around the room. it's a plain but modern looking bedroom, the walls were painted grey and the floor is a soft, white carpet, perfect for winter. the bed is a double and has brown wooden bedside tables either side of it.

my undergarments were put in those draws and the wardrobe is inside the walls...

not literally inside the walls.

maxi and harrison are not spies.

i unlock my phone silencing the notifications and typing.

hazel:
i guess ill come : )

i suddenly hear loud footsteps running down to my room and the door being busted open by maxi and harrison, "your coming?"

I laugh nodding my head.

the boys jump up and down shouting.

"hazel your gonna love it!"

"nah nah she's gonna love us!" maxi grins.

i smile slightly, i hope so, all i want is to love it here. to never want to go back to england. i just want to fit in here. i want to be apart of a family. these boys could be family, if i try.

"harrison!" i shout, trying to pull up my dress.

"mhm?" he asks walking in.