Don't

Bokuto and Kuroo are walking down the street, guns in hand, shooting the zombies trying to get a taste of their skin.

They have an on-going competition on who could kill the most zombies, and currently the score is:

Kuroo: 17
Bokuto: 19

Bokuto is determinated to not let Kuroo win (again). He spots a zombie stuck under a flipped car, and lifts his gun to shoot it, but Kuroo beats him to it (again), and shoots it down.

''Dumb rooster...'' Bokuto mumbles.

''Hmm.....what was that?'' Kuroo asks, smirking teasingly.

Then they burst out laughing.

That's when Bokuto spots something from the corner of his eye, moving in the shadow.

Only the bright, yellow eyes, reflecting the faint moonlight. It was a cat, he realise. Bokuto is quick to point it out for Kuroo, who's face lit up.

''Gosh, it's been so long since last I've seen a living animal''

The cat slowly walks out of the shadows, fur shining silver in the light. It stops infront of Kuroo and starts rubbing it's head against Kuroo's leg.

Kuroo bends down and pets it at the head. The cat leans against his hand, making Kuroo smile in wonder. He slowly wraps his hand around it, picking it up and turning towards Bokuto.

''Bro, look how cute it is!''

''It even has the same eye color as you'' Bokuto points out. Kuroo looks at it, and sure enough, the cat's eyes are yellow, almost golden.

''Bro''

''Bro''

Then they heard footsteps behind them. Bokuto whipped out his gun, pointing it in the direction of the sound.

You can never be careful enough.

Thank God that it's just Akaashi and Tsukishima, though, they stopped short when they saw the cat bundled up in Kuroo's arms.

''Tsukkibro, pet the cat!''

'' I told you to stop calling me that''

Kuroo rolled his eyes, letting out a long breath.
''Just pet the cat''

Tsukishima sighted. When Kuroo really wanted something, there was no point in denying. He wouldn't change his mind.

Slowly, he lifted his hand, but Akaashi grabbed it, effectivily stopping him from doing so.

''Don't touch that cat! Kuroo let go of it!''

''What? Why?''

Akaashi gestured towards the cat's right paw, eyes wide. That's when they spotted it. A huge fucking bite mark.

Well, too bad, so sad.

Before Kuroo could let go of it, it let out an in-human (cat?) sound and bitt the fingers it could reach.

''FUCK!'' Kuroo screamed and threw it at the ground. Bokuto still had his gun and was quick to pull the trigger.

The cat dropped dead.

Kuroo stared at his pinky as it slowly started to turn purple. ''I'm gonna die. I'm going turn into a fucking zombie!...'' Kuroo felt a hand on his shoulder and flinched away.

''Bro, it's okay, I'm not letting you die'' Kuroo huffed out a laugh. ''Bo, I'm biting you first''
Bokuto smirked. ''You can always try''

''No one is biting anyone, omg how are you so stupid? Bokuto where's that knife you found earlier?'' Bokuto reached inside his pockets and pulled out a small kitchen knife, handing it over to his boyfriend.

Kuroo felt a lump forming in his throat.

''Hell naw''

''Hell yeah''

Akaashi turned to the tall boy beside him, who was mumbling curses under his breath. ''Do you want the honour, Tsukishima?'' They could see a smirk plastering on Tsukishima's face. ''Give me the knife''

Kuroo sat down at the pavemeant, Tsukishima infront of him. He placed his hand flat against the ground. Tsukishima lifted the knife, just holding it above the purple looking finger.

''Omg just do it!''

''I am!''

Then the knife was lowered and blood splattered out over the sidewalk. When the knife was lifted, blood coated it, shining silver in the moonlight.