another among us

~ ~ ~

A M O N G U S

a sweet streamer meets a new friend while playing a game of among us

~ ~ ~

"Hey guys, today we're going to be streaming among us with a couple of old friends and hopefully some new ones!" I smiled sweetly at the camera as I started my stream, my eyes immediately going to the chat to see what people were saying.

"I'm doing okay today, it's been a really hard week so I'm just happy that I'm feeling up to streaming." I answered a question asking how I was doing after the break I had taken the last couple of days for my mental health.

I noticed an invite to a discord from Felix and joined it, immediately heading for the call.

"Hey guys." I greeted softly when I joined, nervous to be playing with the people I didn't know.

"Who is that?" I heard a soft male voice ask, I think belonging to Sykkuno who I had seen some of my friends stream with before.

"This is Y/N. She's the sweetest angel you'll ever meet." Sean, or Jack as everyone knew him, introduced me to the group.

Sean and Felix had been friends of mine for a few years now ever since we met through youtube. I couldn't be more thankful to have the two in my life.

"Hi Y/N!" I heard the familiar voice of Rae call, smiling as a few people I hadn't met yet started to say hello to me.

"Hello." A deep voice said into their mic causing my brain to short circuit. I was quiet as I stared at the call in shock, not believing it was real.

"Y/N you there?"
"Did Corpse break her?"
"Y/N!"

I zoned back in when Felix screamed my name into his mic. "There's no need to shout." I softly scolded him, turning his volume down in the discord call as I did to save my ears that pain in the future.

"Are you simping over Corpse now?" Rae laughed, referring to the boy with the deep voice now.

"Your name is Corpse?" I asked softly, scrunching my nose in distaste. "That sounds so dark... why not something cute?"

The others in the call laughed at my response and a quick glance at my chat showed me they were freaking out.

"What would be cuter than Corpse?" he asked, a teasing tone in his voice as he asked me.

I stumbled over my words as I answered, nervous that I was now making a fool of myself in front of this new group of people.

I think my chat could see me getting scared as they started spamming messages of encouragement.

"Um, I don't know. Something like...bubba?" I finished lamely, immediately feeling embarrassed when everyone started laughing at me.

"Oh Y/N..." Sean laughed out, used to the way I was and probably sensing how I was feeling. "We should have mentioned, she's like a sweet little kitten."

"A kitten huh?" Corpse replied.

The others began discussing what I had said and laughing at Corpse as they poked fun.