among us

~ ~ ~

A M O N G   U S

you are invited to join an among us lobby by your good friend Rae and meet a certain deep voiced imposter

~ ~ ~

I was extremely nervous to join Rae's friends to play among us, something I had been putting off for weeks since she had first asked me.

The only person I actually knew in the group was Seán, or Jack as most people called him, as we had met a few years prior and filmed together before becoming quite good friends.

Other than that, I knew virtually nothing about the people I would be streaming with and it terrified me. What if they don't like me?

RAE BBY🥰✨
Pleaseeeeeeeeee join us Y/N🥺
Sent: 8:04PM

I sighed as I stared down at Rae's text, feeling bad I had kept saying no to playing with her. Rae was an amazing friend to me, the least I could do was play a few games with her and her friends right?

QUEEN Y/N👑💁🏻‍♀️
who's playing?
Sent: 8:04PM

RAE BBY🥰✨
Me, you (hopefully🥺), Jack,
Sykkuno, Corpse, Poki, Toast,
Dave, Felix and Leslie
Sent: 8:05PM

I already knew Jack and I'd talked to Sykkuno and Felix a few times so they were okay, it was the other people that made me this nervous.

I tapped my nails against my phone screen gently as I tried to decide what to reply. To play or not to play.

QUEEN Y/N👑💁🏻‍♀️
fineeee🙄 send me the details😂
Sent: 8:06PM

is it okay if i stream?
Sent: 8:06PM

RAE BBY🥰✨
YAY!! You won't regret this!!
Sent: 8:06PM

Of course you can stream!! A
bunch of people are
Sent: 8:07PM

I walked to my streaming room and set up my stuff to begin as I waited for Ray to add me to the discord. I sent a quick tweet out to let people know I was going live and started my stream early so I could talk to people for a bit.

I smiled into the camera as I saw people start joining to watch, adjusting my headset nervously as I waited.

"Hi guys! So glad you could join me." I smiled brightly, my eyes scanning the chat to look at all the messages of people greeting me back. "Today we're streaming among us with Rae and Jack and a few of their friends."

OMG HI

I LOVE U

Omg yayyyyyy

WILL DADDY CORPSE BE THERE?

You're so cute!!!!

How are you today Y/N??!!

I smiled as I read some of the cute messages coming through my chat. I was so lucky to have my followers, they were all amazingly supportive and sweet.