jealous corpse

~ ~ ~

J E A L O U S C O R P S E

corpse gets jealous over how close you are with the guys on a game of among us

~ ~ ~

I smiled as I watched my boyfriend fix an issue I was having opening among us on my computer. It had crashed a few minutes ago and Corpse had come to fix it for me so we could play the game with some friends.

We had been having a good day up until we were invited to play among us, and while I was excited to play there was something off with Corpse.

"We don't have to play if you don't want to." I softly told him, reaching my hand out to hold his in worry. I didn't want him to feel like he had to play for me.

"Who said I don't want to play?" He grumbled, refusing to look at me as he pulled his hand back. I frowned at the loss of contact, now sure something was wrong.

"You just don't seem happy about it. I don't wanna force you to play if you don't want to, we can do something else." I offered, standing to softly hold the sides of my boyfriends face so he had to look at me.

"No, it's okay." he sighed loudly, leaning down to rest his forehead against mine and close his eyes. "I do wanna play, I'm sorry. Everything's okay."

I didn't believe him but I knew I couldn't push him to tell me unless he wanted to, otherwise he'd just pull himself further away from me.

"How about we play a few games and then we can go cuddle and watch movies?" I asked carefully.

"Yeah, we can do that princess." he smiled, softly kissing my forehead as he left to go to his youtube room.

I smiled giddily at the use of the pet name, one Corpse didn't use much but that I absolutely loved.

I was still worried about Corpse but hopefully a few games with his friends would put him in a good mood and then we could spend the day together.

I quickly joined the discord call I had been invited to, smiling widely as everyone's voices flooded my ears.

Some of the guys were streaming but I wasn't today, deciding to just play for fun.

"Hi everyone." I smiled as I greeted the call.

"Y/N! You're here!" Jack yelled happily, followed by a few others. 

"Hi Y/N, how are you?" Sykkuno asked me sweetly once everyone had calmed down.

"I'm doing good, how are you Sykkuno?" I giggled, swaying my chair from side to side as I waited for the game to start.

Before Sykkuno could reply, he was cut of by Corpse. "We're all here and all okay."

I frowned at the comment from my boyfriend, afraid I'd done something to upset him now. I didn't understand what was wrong him today but I was getting more and more worried it was my fault.

"Sorry Corpsie." I forced a small giggle to try make my boyfriend smile even though I couldn't see him, thinking maybe he was upset we hadn't talked to him yet. "How are you?"