Ozpin: hello Y/n it's good to see you again.

Y/n: it's good to see you all again as well so what's the mission?

Ozpin: that is quite simple right now we have confirmation that there is a White Fang base located at Mountain Glen and at this very moment they are planning something very big something that could potentially kill hundreds of innocent people we want you to go there and stop their plans and capture their leader.

Y/n: consider it done everyone let's move out.

Y/n L/n immediately teleported himself and his family to Mountain Glen when they arrived at the abandoned mountain town it was infested with the forces of Grimm so the immediately started clearing out the Grimm what's in a couple of minutes all the Grimm were eradicated and eventually they started looking for any type of Base they can find Unfortunately they couldn't find anything until they noticed two White Fang members patrolling the area Y/n L/n and his family hid from sight and they watch them Patrol the area eventually they made their way into a building all of them followed at the two White Fang soldiers until eventually they found a metal hatch leading into the inner workings of the mountain.

Y/n: follow me and be quiet we're going to go in slow, quiet, and stealthily once we find out what's going on then we make some noise~

Everyone nodded their heads and they made their way into the inner workings of the mountain there they found entire City Underground they noticed at least 1,000 White Fang members all of them working and they notice the train they were loading up the train with unknown boxes.

Tohru: I wonder what they're loading the train up for?

Y/n: give me a second I'll figure it out.

Y/n L/n summoned the dark Infinity Gauntlet and he began to use the power of the time Stone to see into the future the train was rocketing down the train tracks at high speed through the tunnel they disengaged each of the cars one by one from the Caboose to the engine each time a car was disengaged from the train it would explode putting a hole in the tunnel and releasing more of the forces of Grimm the train lead them straight to Vale where it would penetrate the streets and it would cause the invasion force of Grimm to attack Vale and kill the innocent people who lived there once he was done seeing the future he disengaged the time Stone and he looked around.

Y/n: alright I know what's going on they're going to use that train to summon an invasion force of Grimm and they're going to lead it straight into Vale where the Grimm are going to kill every last innocent man, woman, and child they come into contact with so here's the plan we stop the train and make sure that we capture Roman torchwick and his little partner.

Everyone nodded their heads in confirmation immediately everyone charged into battle weapons blazing and taking out White Fang soldiers left and right Megatron transform into his alien jet form and he flew forward towards the train he blasted the train setting off the bombs inside mr. Freeze charged forward freezing his opponents to the ground and he freezed the wheels of the train to the tracks so it wasn't going anywhere Toph immediately used her earthbending to take out as many White Fang soldiers as she could she then used her earthbending to seal the tunnel shut so the train was most certainly not going anywhere anytime soon their plan had been completely ruined and now no one was escaping Roman torchwick tried to defend himself using his Cane as a weapon but unfortunately the samurai known as Jack managed to destroy his weapon using his sword and he held Roman captive Neapolitan attempted to free her master unfortunately she got blasted with a huge blast of magic courtesy of the Dragon Tohru and the Rogue Gollum known as Schnitzel.

Schnitzel: Rada Rada Rada Rada Rada (you ain't going nowhere except jail!!!!)

Tohru: you can say that again buddy!