Chapter six.

You then ran inside the elevator and went back down to the underground part of the rundown rusty pizzeria. As the elevator went down, you waited impatiently for the elevator to stop. The rusty old metal door then opened and you ran out. You started running over to the breaker room, it was the closest room that was near you. You flung open the door and ran inside. "Freddy! You shouted. "W-What happened, (Y-(Y/N)?" He asked, walking over to you and putting bonbon on a nearby desk. "Well, I thought Foxy was lying when he said that security was up stairs. So, I kinda went to get a snack from the kitchen.." You murmured quietly, "but I got caught.." You sighed. "A-Aw that's o-okay!" Freddy hugged you. "I still can't find the others, i ran into here because you were the only one around!" You shouted while you shrugged your shoulders. "W-Well if you w-want, you c-could stay in here u-until Foxy comes b-back!" Freddy shouted while picking you up and twirling you around. "Sure! I'm just kinda nervous to be alone right now. " You sighed and sat down on the edge of Freddy's platform, "so I've wondered, why do the other funtimes have proper stages and you just have a platform?" you asked, turning your head to face him. 

Freddy walked over to the platform and sat down next to you. "W-Well, I d-don't perform a-anymore, im n-not allowed to.. They think i-im too da-dangerous around ch-children," he murmured and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry Freddy, but you should try to perform again!" You yelled. "T-that would be a-lot of fun!" Freddy shouted back with excitement.

 A few minutes later, you heard the Breaker Room door open. You quickly picked up bonbon, then stood up and hid behind Freddy. "Freddy! I just saved (Y/N) from the security guard. Sorry it took me a while to get down here, i had to make sure he was dead." Foxy shouted. You gasped and backed away from Freddy, hugging bonbon. "Who's that behind you? I heard someone." Foxy whispered. You quietly ran away from behind Freddy and hid behind some wires. "W-What? There i-isnt anyone b-behind me!" Freddy shouted quickly. 

Foxy walked up to the wires you were hiding behind and looked at you confused, "(Y/N) is that you?" He asked. You hid your face with your hands. "No im uh..Bonbon!" You spoke quietly. "(Y/N) what are you doing?" he muttered. "Well, I sorta got scared after you said you killed the security guard.." You sighed and took a step away from the wires. "Foxy, you did sort of say that..." Looking over at Foxy, Bonbon murmured. "Oh you heard that.. Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Foxy sighed. "B-But Foxy y-you didn't have t-to say you k-killed him!" Freddy responded. The breaker room door opened once more, but this time Ballora entered. "What's all the commotion about? I also heard yelling upstairs, on the surface." She questioned as she twirled into the room.

"Sorry Ballora, we'll try to be more quiet." You said. "Thank you dear." ballora said, twirling out of the room. But before she did she whispered something to Foxy. "Also Foxy, smart idea telling an 8 year old you killed someone." Ballora whispered. "How do you know about that?" Foxy asked. "I have good ears." Then she twirled out of the breaker room and the door closed. "Foxy, i could've saved myself." You said while crossing your arms. "(Y/N), you kicked a water bottle. I don't think you could've saved yourself." Foxy chuckled and patted your head, he walked out of the breaker room, Bonbon glanced over at you. "(Y/N) do you want to stay in the breaker room with me and Freddy for a bit?" Bonbon asked. "Sure, i don't really talk to you guys as much. So it would be fun! And i get to get away from foxy and the other for a bit." You said, walking over and sitting down on the edge of Freddy's stage. "So what do you guys like to do for fun around here?" You asked. Freddy walked over to you and sat down next to you. "W-Well we u-usually play ga-games!" Freddy replied, He wiggled his ears, and his top hat slid up and down on his head, that made you laugh. 

Suddenly, the breaker room door opened. "Foxy, Get ou-" When you looked up, you saw a security guard. Much different then the one before. "Kid, are you okay?! These things are dangerous!" He shouted. You quickly stood up, unaware of what was happening. "Yeah...Im fine." You sighed and looked around the room to try to find Freddy but he wasn't anywhere in sight.  "Come on kid we gotta go before the animatronics power on. This place gives me the creeps." He said, taking you to the door of the breaker room, and walking out. "B-But i wanna stay.." you Sniffled. "Kid, trust me you don't want to be down here. i heard talking when i was here last night. It almost sound like someone swallowed a microphone." he replied. You and the security guard got in the elevator, and the elevator started taking you up to the surface.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the elevator stopped, both of you got out and started walking out of the rusty old pizzeria. When you walked outside of the pizzaria, you looked back at the old big sign that said "Circus Baby's Pizza World!" one last time.

AAAA OKAY SO I WANTED THAT TO BE THE END- BUT HOW DEPRESSING WOULD THAT BE?? 

SO THIS PART ISN'T THE END I'M GONNA MAKE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS, AND IT'S GONNA END ON A HAPPY NOTE. - Kat (also sorry for the short chapter)