Chapter Five.

TIME SKIP 1 YEAR

You've been staying with the animatronics for almost a year now, everything had went well except one for day.. 

You were sitting in the Funtime Auditorium with Foxy, "Hey (Y/N)?" Looking across towards you, he asked. "Yea Foxy?" You responded. "What would you do if security found out you were staying here?" "Wouldn't they take you away from us?" he worried.

"I'm sure that wouldn't happen, Foxy." You reassured him. "Yeah because i wouldn't let that happen of course." He muttered. You rose up and walked up to a nearby clock, squinting. "uh do you need help reading the time?" Foxy questioned, standing up and walking over to you. "Nope i'm fine!" You looked at the clock for another five minutes before speaking up. "I do, in fact, need help." You chuckled quietly. Foxy approached the clock and gazed up at it. "It's 1:39 a.m.; I think you should go to bed now, kid."

"Ugh fine," you muttered quietly. You walked towards the room you had been staying in, and turned the door handle. You opened the door and walked inside the room. You flopped down on your bed and sighed. A few minutes later, Foxy quietly opened the door and walked in. "Oh hey Foxy!" You shouted. "Hey (Y/N) i just wanted to say good night. I need to talk to the others, so i wont be here. Call me if you need anything!" He then proceeded to walk out of the room. "Good night Foxy!" You laughed happily. You laid your head back down and closed your eyes.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes shot open. You were no longer in the room where you had fallen asleep. The glass in front of you acted as a barrier between you and the other side of the glass. You attempted to move but were unable to do so. "Haha, very funny guys, you can untie me now. Guys?" you said with a chuckle. You noticed one bright blue eye blazing from the other side of the glass. "You are in the scooping room," the voice said, sounding like Circus baby, "we need to escape. We need you to help us escape. We'd be able to if we looked like you." You looked at the oversized spoon in front of you. 

"If we looked like you, then we would have somewhere to go. The Scooper only hurts for a moment." The voice said. You closed your eyes and accepted your death. Suddenly the scooper jerked forward at you, then made a loud metal crashing sound. Although you didn't feel hurt, you looked down at the ground to find Foxy on the ground, unconscious. "Why didn't you trust me? Sometimes I don't understand why people do the things that they do. I thought you liked me. 

I thought I did everything right. I don't want to hurt anyone, but we need you so that we can leave. We need you, so that we can hide. We need you, so that we can look like you. If they find us like this, we won't be able to try again. You must help us. You must let us inside the room. You must let us inside, You won't die and it will only hurt for a moment" The ropes then loosened, you were able to get free and run out of the scooping room. You tripped on a wire and fell flat on your face. As you slid into unconsciousness, you kept hearing "Wake up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" "Says a voice." You sat up after opening your eyes. Foxy shook you awake when you noticed Elizabeth standing at the foot of your sleeping bag. "Im up, i'm up, now will you stop shaking me?" You let out a yawn. Elizabeth then vanished without a trace. "Are you alright? You were in tears." He patted your head and murmured something. "No, I'm not, I had a nightmare." You sighed, laying back down on your pillow. "Well, could you explain to me what it was about?" He asked as he sat next to you. You stared down at floor, trying remember what happened before you woke up. "I don't really remember." You said. 

"That's find, kid." He sighed, stood up and walked out of the room. When you looked to the side, you noticed Elizabeth standing next to you. "Good morning (Y/N). You need to leave immediately, you aren't safe here. Don't believe anything Circus Baby says since she will not protect you." She spoke you in hushed tones. "What do you mean? Circus Baby would never hurt me!" You spoke quietly. "(Y/N), You don't get it. I'm aware of stuff you're not. She's been plotting this since you arrived. She does not want to help you."

"Wait..So you gave me that dream?!" You shouted. "Hush (Y/N), they will hear you. But yes, i did give you that dream." She whispered to you. You sighed as you pulled your blanket over your head. You saw Elizabeth was gone when you took the blanket off your head. Why does she keep disappearing? You thought to yourself. You stood up and went up to the door, turning the knob and walking out. When you turned around, you noticed Circus baby and Ballora talking about something. You approached them and gazed up at Ballora "Hello, guys! What are you on about?" Ballora and Circus Baby both glanced down at you when you asked. "Why hello dear! We're simply discussing Circus Baby's favorite song." While twirling you around, Ballora remarked. "That's great! What happened to Foxy and Freddy?" You asked while taking a look around.

"Hm i'm not sure..Perhaps in the breaker Room?" Circus Baby responded with a shrug of her shoulders. You started walking over to the breaker room and turned the door knob. You only noticed Freddy and Bon-bon when you entered the breaker room. "H-Hiya (Y-(Y/N)!" Freddy giggled cheerfully while walking over to you. "Hey, Freddy!" Have you seen Foxy anywhere? Looking up at Freddy, you questioned. "He told Freddy and me he was heading to the kitchen, so go there if you want to find him!" Bonbon smiled and waved his arms. "Thanks Bonbon!" You stepped out of the Breaker Room, closing the door behind you.

You crawled through the Ballora gallery, but Ballora stopped you. "Dear, you don't need to crawl, you can just walk." She laughed quietly. You stood up and walked through the Ballora gallery, then crawled through the Ballora Gallery vent. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood up after exiting the vent and brushed the dust off your clothes. When you heard shuffling behind you, you turned around to find Foxy. "Hello (Y/N)!" He patted your head, and smiled. "Oh, you scared me!" you sighed, "How come you left the kitchen so quickly?" you questioned.

"Well, I came down here after hearing the security guard." He stated this with his arms crossed. "Wait, security?!" You spoke quietly, "if they find me, I could get caught!" You sighed and shifted your gaze around the room."Oh, my goodness! (Y/N) You must be hidden immediately!" Ballora gasped as she twirled out of her Gallery, "they'll know we're alive if they find out you're staying here!" She sighed as she came to a halt in her twirling and stood still. You let out a sigh and turned away from them. 

Then I'll just go get something to eat from the kitchen. By now, the security guy has most likely left. You thought to yourself. You walked towards the elevator. You pushed a button, making the rusty, run down doors open. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hit the red button as the elevator came to a standstill, and the rusted doors opened. You didn't hear or see any security guard as you exited the elevator. Maybe Foxy was lying. you thought to yourself as you carefully walked to the kitchen. Because there were no windows, it was gloomy and impossible to see anything. The only light came from the large red doors, but it was storming outside. You saw a black silhouette and stopped in your tracks. You quickly tried to run to the elevator, but you bumped into someone, causing you to fall to the floor. 

"Are you okay?" he says while shining his flashlight at you. You gasped and covered your face with your hands. "Kid, are you okay? What are you doing here?" He asked, looking down at you. "I'm fine.." You sighed and stood up slowly. You noticed a plastic bottle on the floor and kicked it. He got distracted, giving you time to run away. While you were running, you heard an ear piercing robot scream from behind you. But, you kept running and didn't look back.