Chapter four.

IM SORRY BUT THIS CHAPTER MAY BE CONFUSION, BC IT HAS A LOT OF CHANGING P.O.VS -Kat (i have no clue if i worded that right-)

When you wake up, you open your eyes and get out of bed. You approached the door slowly and turn the handle. When you got out of the room, all the animatronics were on their stages, powered off. When you opened the breaker room door, you saw Freddy on his platform as well. You walked inside the Breaker Room and glanced over your shoulder at Freddy, who wasn't on his stage anymore. You glanced around the room for him but couldn't find him and instead stumbled over a wire on the floor. Someone grabbed you up off the ground and raised you back to your feet just before you hit the floor. "You should be more careful next time, (Y/N)!" Foxy remarked as he patted your head. Freddy then emerged from the shadows, angry. "F-Foxy! You r-ruined the p-prank!"

"I'm sorry, Freddy, but (Y/N) was about to get hurt!" Foxy yelled at Freddy. Freddy huffed and crossed his arms. "Wait a minute, prank?" You asked. "Y-Yeah, we w-were going t-to prank y-you by one o-of us jumpscaring y-you!" Freddy yelled, rolled his eyes, and softly huffed. Baby didn't seem to get the message that the prank was done. You heard shuffling behind you, but when you looked behind you, there was nothing. You turned to face Foxy and Freddy, but you got chills when you did. Behind you, you heard a piercing scream. swiftly, you turned around and collapsed to the floor in shock. You screamed, and tears started streamed down your face. "S-Stay back!" You shouted, wiping the tears from your face. "Baby! What are you doing?!" Foxy yelled, pulling you off the ground and hugging you. "I'm just doing the prank like we discussed!" She shouted. She didn't seem like the happy and cheerful clown you remembered from 4 years ago.  "Circus Baby, first you tried to kill me after you said you wouldnt, now this?" You sighed and stormed out of the room. 

-CIRCUS BABY'S P.O.V -

I felt terrible for scaring (Y/N); I never wanted to make her cry. "I'm sorry (Y/N) I didn't mean to scare you! Also I never tried to kill you!" I yelled as (Y/N) went out the door, ignoring my apology. "Baby i think you upset her." Foxy said while closing the breaker room door. "You would've done the same!" I shouted quietly as Foxy and Freddy talked to one another.  "What did she mean by you trying to kill her?" Foxy asked, looking back over at me. "Well, she asked me about my eye color and i said that i could change it! Then i blacked out and have no clue what happened next." I sighed and crossed my arms. 

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

As I walked out of the breaker room, I overheard the others arguing about something. But because I couldn't understand what they were saying, I simply walked away. When I got back to the room I was staying in, I saw a little girl. She appeared to be around my age. But, she seemed to have orange pigtails, a bloody dark pink shirt and a blue skirt. "Are you okay?" I questioned as I approached her. "Why yes, im fine. What are you doing here?" The little girl asked. "Well, I sort of ran away from home and ended myself here," i said, staring down at the young child, "and you kind of look like Circus Baby!"

"Oh yes, she was my absolute favourite out of the funtimes, but something changed. Why did that happen?" She whispered, looking up at me, "i would never intentionally hurt someone like she did." Those words sounded very familiar to me, almost exactly like the ones Circus Baby said to me in the Circus Gallery Control Module. "What's your name?" I asked, sitting down on the floor next to her. "Elizabeth, Elizabeth Afton." She sighed, i looked at her confused for a moment. Why was the owner's daughter here? "That's cool! My name is (Y/N)!" I shouted happily. 

-NORMAL P.O.V-

When Foxy opened the door to the room, he caught you talking to the air. "Yeah, that's cool!!" You giggled. He looked at you for a moment, then sat down next you. "So, who are you speaking to (Y/N)?" Turning his head to face you, he asked. "Elizabeth, my new friend!" You burst out laughing, hugging the air in front of you. "What does she look like?" Foxy laughed. "Well, she's wearing a dark pink shirt with black buttons and a blue skirt!" His expression was startled. "How and where did you meet 'Elizabeth?'" He asked, standing up and shouting while burying his face in one of the pillows. "I met her after Circus Baby scared me! She was just in here." You said, "but i don't know why you are so worried Foxy!" 

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

I saw that Elizabeth didn't look too happy so i tried to cheer her up. "Hey Elizabeth, wanna go bake some cookies with Ballora?" I said cheerfully. "That would be amazing (Y/N)!" Elizabeth said, standing up and glaring over at Foxy. We then walked out of the door and crawled through the Ballora Gallery vent. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we stopped crawling, I stood up and brushed the dust off my clothes. "Hello there, Ballora! Can Elizabeth, my new friend, and I bake cookies together?" I hurried over to Ballora, who was spinning on stage. "Of course we can, dear, but where is she?" Ballora spoke as she came to a halt in her dance. "What exactly do you mean? She's right here!" I stated while pointing to Elizabeth. But Ballora merely gazed at me, confused. "My vision isn't great, but I'm quite sure no one is there." Ballora whispered to me. I looked over at Elizabeth, but she wasn't there; it was almost as if she had disappeared. "Elizabeth?" I murmured this while gazing around the room for her. 

-NORMAL P.O.V-

You dropped your gaze to the ground. Ballora led you back to your room a few minutes later. You sighed as you sat on your bed. You could hear talking but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. You decided to go visit the kitchen because you were bored and hungry. You got out of bed and began heading towards the door. You stepped out of the room after turning the handle. When you exited the room, you noticed one of the minireenas running away from a Bidybab. You kept walking till you reached the Funtime Auditorium vent. You knelt and began crawling into the vent.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When you were done crawling, you stood up and brushed the dust off your clothes. You walked towards the elevator, suddenly stopping. You turned around and looked behind you, you felt a wave of anxiousness rush over you. You took step towards the elevator, but you quickly stopped in your tracks.  You brushed it off and quickly started towards the elevator. When you got in the elevator, you pushed the big red button and the elevator started going up. 

You exited the elevator and began heading quickly towards the kitchen. From what you remembered , the kitchen didn't contain much more than pizza and some sea salt crackers. Something didn't feel right when you got to the kitchen. You noticed that when you were on the bottom floor, you didn't see any of the other animatronics. There was no one in the kitchen when you turned on the lights. Suddenly, all of the animatronics jumped out at you. "Happy (Y/N) birthday!" Ballora yelled. "B-Bon-Bon! I think t-the that's b-birthday girl!" Freddy said excitedly to Bonbon, You ran over to them in surprise.  "What is all this for?" You questioned, looking over at the pink and red balloons. Foxy and Circus Baby must've picked those out! You thought to yourself. 

"It's for your birthday silly!" Bonbon exclaimed cheerfully. "Yeah, we remembered it was your birthday when you first came here." Foxy mumbled and crossed his arms. "I had completely forgotten about my birthday. I haven't celebrated it in a long time! Thank you guys.." You giggled quietly. "Yeah, yeah, can we have the cake now?" Foxy huffed. "Foxy, stop being such a jerk; it's (Y/N's) birthday." Circus Baby scolded him as she looked down at him.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), but Freddy beat me at uno," he said. Foxy narrowed his eyes and gared over at Freddy, who was conversing to Bonbon.

Ballora crashed into the table, knocking the cake and other celebration decorations to the ground. "Oh my goodness! My apologies (Y/N)!" Ballora expressed regret. "It's fine Ballor—" Freddy interrupted you, "F-FLOOR C-CAKE!" Freddy yelled.