Chapter 14- Whoah, Drama Bomb

TW: Virgil is an ass in this chapter. Mentions of Roman being 'crazy'. Panic Attacks,

November 15th | Eight Months Since Remus Died | Anxiety Gives Roman Anxiety

"Hey Anxiety," Roman started, school was out for the day and the group was simply hanging out on campus until other things came up, "I was wondering if you wanted to go to rehearsal with me? That way after you can come over to hang out." 

Anxiety shrugged, "Not really interested." He muttered irritably.

"Aw, why? We can watch Disney Movies" Roman replied lyrically.

Anxiety growled slightly before snapping, "Because I don't feel like spending time with someone who uses their spare hours to frolic around a stage like a prima ballerina and memorize all the words to children's movies."

There was silence at the table they sat at, most of them surprised at the words, before Patton gasped, "Anxiety! Say you're sorry right now, that was mean!" 

"No," The ghost said, "I don't care if it was mean. He should fucking know."

"Language."

"English!" Anxiety replied harshly.

Logan looked to Roman, who still sat slightly frozen as he played with his food, "Are you alright, you seem to be in distress."

Roman nodded weakly, "I'll be-"

"Fine? Is that what you were going to say? You're fine?" Anxiety asked, arms crossed in front of him as he glared at Roman, "Is that another silly little act of yours 'Prince Charming'? Lets face it Roman, you're not fine. You haven't been fine for as long as we've known you, probably longer. You have mental breakdowns about your shitty brother once a week. Your parents found out about your little 'ability' because you probably can't keep a fucking secret to save your life. And now, because you can't act for shit, your parents are under the impression that you're fucking insane. And you know what? Maybe you are Roman. Maybe you're a boneheaded delusional mess. Maybe we're all illusions in that messed up head of yours maybe-"

"Enough." Logan cut in angrily, "I refuse to sit by and let you say things like that to him. I never should have sat quiet this long. Anxiety, I don't know what has gotten into you, but until you figure it out I'd prefer it if you avoided us all, myself included."

Anxiety paused, "Wh-what?"

"You heard me Anxiety, go somewhere else. Now." Logan ordered.

Anxiety glared slightly before huffing, "Fine, he still deserves to hear it." And with that he was gone, ghostly form floating angrily away until he was no longer seen.

Everyone except Roman watched him leave before Deceit groaned tiredly, "I should probably go after him and make sure he doesn't do anything rash. I'll see you all soon," Deceit stood up to follow before pausing and watching Roman curiously, "Just so you know Roman, he was lying. He doesn't actually think any of that, I think he had purposely set out to upset you."

Roman simply gave a weak nod and Deceit too went off. Patton placed a hand on Roman's shoulder, "Are you alright kiddo?" he asked.

Roman shrugged before pausing and shaking his head, "N-no. I... I'm gonna go. I'm gonna... gonna see if my parents can pick me up."

Logan jumped to his feet, "I'll drive you home."

"You don't need to do that."

"I'd prefer it if I did. I won't stay if you don't want me to, but last time you left school like this we didn't hear from you for a week. I'd be... I'd be concerned if I didn't."