29th August 2018

After locking myself up for some days, I finally goes out of my apartment. I am ready to face you and I really need to take my things from your room.

I need to face you sooner or later, anyway. So, I went to your dorm. Your band mates were quite shocked seeing me there and they gave me a pitiful smile.

"We were very sorry."

"Don't worry. I'm over it."

I sounded unsure as I walked past them. Knocking your room, you groggily said come in.

When I came in, to say that I was shocked was an understatement. The room are thrashed everywhere and the only thing that looked pretty decent is where my things are located.

"Go away, guys. I don't feel like-"

"It's me." I said after so long making you jumped out of your bed.

You looked embarrassed with your bedroom state.

"I want to take my things." You nodded, getting up to clean the way.

"I'm sorry about this room."

You almost sounded like a little child and that makes my heart breaks. Do you really upset over the break up? Is this a bad decision to make?

"It's okay. I will be quick."

Being in the same room with you felt quite uncomfortable. The stared you gave kind of bothering me.

But I need to do this for my own sake. Leaving, for my own sake.