26th August 2018

I thought this day would never come. But, it did.

Earlier, you text me to come to your dorm and I did. I came to your dorm but only to be met with the furious you. To say that I'm confused is an understatement. Your band mates are nowhere to be found. Or maybe they just chilling in their room.

Once I am inside of the dorm, you pulled my wrist harshly and dragged me to your room. I didn't say anything.

"Is it fun flirting with a guy?"

What guy? And shouldn't I the one who were supposed to ask you that?

"Oh, don't act dumb. You know what I'm talking about." You gave me a disgusted looks.

What is this? What guy? I didn't-

Is this the guy from the cafe?

"Cafe guy?" You scoffed with my nickname for him.

"He's not your regular cafe guy, isn't it? Don't pretend anymore! I hate cheaters!"

I was furious. Cheaters? So, I'm the one who cheated? Where's the logic?

"Yeah, I cheat. What about it?"

"Wow. What a reaction. I expected more from you."

He didn't look devastated. But instead, he looked quite happy. Is he happy because he can finally let me go?

"As if you didn't cheat."

My words made you frozed for a second. Why? Cat got your tongue?

"You seems like you desperately need a reason to break up. So, I gave you one. And before you ask. Let's break up." Your jaw dropped.

After I said that, I walked out of your bedroom. Ignoring one of your band mates, I walked past them. Once out, my body started to shake violently. The tears that I desperately hide started to pour out.

Why did it hurt so bad?

Is it because I still love you?